♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUH, dudes been rockin duck boots before Kanye... this **** ain't new. idk where everyone's amnesia is coming from. the retail price point on them is what's atrocious
so dudes on here were wearing duck boots like that before? prior to two years ago and certain celebrity pics I don't recall chelsea boots being posted at the rate they are now either.

I will admit the fits on here with the chelsea boots do be looking nice though, but the duck boots seem to mess the fit up, 

price is irrelevant because if you want high end products with high end material you will pay the price.

so dudes on here were wearing duck boots like that before? prior to two years ago and certain celebrity pics I don't recall chelsea boots being posted at the rate they are now either.

I will admit the fits on here with the chelsea boots do be looking nice though, but the duck boots seem to mess the fit up, 

price is irrelevant because if you want high end products with high end material you will pay the price.
it rains a lot in NJ. duck boots. before NT's lord and savior  made them 

it rains a lot in NJ. duck boots. before NT's lord and savior  made them 
I've owned pairs of duck boots like those in the past.  the 950's look pretty different than those. 

bottom line in my opinion.  People choose what they want to be functional about and clearly Kanye ruffles feathers.

I'd never spend a lot of money on a pair of jordans or a lot of the "grails" that are praised on this site but I also wouldn't be pressed to call someone a stan of mj.

There's been a "Dressing Better" thread, in the General Forum since atleast 2010. Many NT'ers are also users on Superfuture.com and Styleforum.net. We BEEN had style, buddy boy.

Last edited:
There's been a "Dressing Better" thread, in the General Forum since atleast 2010. Many NT'ers are also users on Superfuture.com and Styleforum.net. We BEEN had style, buddy boy.

Boy please I've been in NT since like 04 and when that thread started it was all about those Clark desert boots :lol:

Boy please I've been in NT since like 04 and when that thread started it was all about those Clark desert boots :lol:

Ummmm... Duck boots were mentioned, throughout that thread. I'm not a fan chelsea boots so, those are irrelevant to me. Dude practically stated that we (NT'ers) follow celebrities when, majority of us, do not. Instagram and twitter have merged ideas within the past 2-3 years, in regards to social media. However, there are plenty of NT'ers who do not engage in groupthink. If you need others to dictate what YOU choose to wear, that's your problem.

Ummmm... Duck boots were mentioned, throughout that thread. I'm not a fan chelsea boots so, those are irrelevant to me. Dude practically stated that we (NT'ers) follow celebrities when, majority of us, do not. Instagram and twitter have merged ideas within the past 2-3 years, in regards to social media. However, there are plenty of NT'ers who do not engage in groupthink. If you need others to dictate what YOU choose to wear, that's your problem.

Naw you right fam. I agree with everything you said. I'm still gon stand by the fact that Chelsea boots did blow up the past year and half :lol:

Supreme Jordan 5's have become the official hypebeast shoe of '15-'16
so why can't I sell mine 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

You guys haven't sold your what you guys trying to get?

I feel like in those pics posted above nelly and Luda represent all the older cats on Nt trying but just not clean enough.

I'm a kanye fan and won't deny his influence, it's extremely apparent but why do people want to credit kanye for everything when Don C is the one who put him on to everything. From Black Inf 6's to Aqua 8's, the Rosewood movement. All Don C.....

Prolly cause most ppl don't know who Don C is

i grew up listening to wu tang and metallica

50 cent is a trash rapper and has trash style. but i respect his grind.

Jason Sudeikis got more style in his left eyebrow then the rap world has combined 

kany.... errr 50 cent shrug

you didnt really answer the question but no worries. the debate isnt really about KW to me as much as it is about the fact that so many in this thread take his (and other celebrities) influence and bash others that dont go with the flow as if their eye for fashion is so keen and razor sharp.

facts are, there isnt one piece in KWs collection that hasnt been popular at some point in time in the past...duck boots included.

nothing against Jason Sudeikis (or the way he dresses), but if you walk into a starbucks anywhere north of the 10 freeway in L.A. you'll probably see 10 other dudes dressed just like him. so, why he's considered a fashion god totally baffles me.

if yaw can't get rid of your preme V's your prices are prolly too high...

Local FB groups are the easiest ways to get rid of kicks IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom