♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMO, the key is dressing location-appropriate.

I'm not wearing slim jeans, a Flannel, Fitted and some Black/red 1's to a black tie event, for example...

I will however, wear that to a more casual outing...

I personally couldn't do the homless/walking dead trend, but i'm not knocking those doing so in a casual environment...

But if dudes are showing up like that to a wedding, or a graduation, or the company Xmas Party (as examples)... C'MON breh....
God said "come as you are" 
laugh.gif

Reactions: God
I like when this thread is just pictures

Not old people repeating how much they hate how everyone dresses today

i am with you 100%

i would also like to see more pics and less teenie boppers talking silly like they are part of the 0.0001% of NTers that dress well club

i am with you 100%

i would also like to see more pics and less teenie boppers talking silly like they are part of the 0.0001% of NTers that dress well club

Got you fam

The beginning of the we love air Jordan 1s and side zippers on sweaters :nthat: giving it a year or two before the nah I been into ripped jeans post

i grew up listening to wu tang and metallica

50 cent is a trash rapper and has trash style. but i respect his grind.

Jason Sudeikis got more style in his left eyebrow then the rap world has combined 

kany.... errr 50 cent shrug
you didnt really answer the question but no worries. the debate isnt really about KW to me as much as it is about the fact that so many in this thread take his (and other celebrities) influence and bash others that dont go with the flow as if their eye for fashion is so keen and razor sharp.

facts are, there isnt one piece in KWs collection that hasnt been popular at some point in time in the past...duck boots included.

nothing against Jason Sudeikis (or the way he dresses), but if you walk into a starbucks anywhere north of the 10 freeway in L.A. you'll probably see 10 other dudes dressed just like him. so, why he's considered a fashion god totally baffles me.
Personal opinion, but in a sea of celebrities that have horrible fashion sense and look like complete trash, us 30ish+ on the NT Seniors Tour find that an outfit that isn't overbearing and that is clean and simple, more our speed. Probably why some like Sudeikis. Of course, that's just my opinion, and I don't speak for the rest of my fellow old f'ers in the forum. I personally think David Beckham has great taste for an "older" guy. He's one of those dudes that doesn't look like he's trying too hard. For the most part, at least currently and recent past, he has impeccable taste. Dude can pull of some 750s, Redwing boots w/ some jeans, or a suit without missing a beat IMO. Don't know if VB is putting his fits together for him or what, but he's dresses up and dresses down, equally as impressive.

Conversely, about 90% of the celebrities posted in here dress like complete clowns. Yeah, they have parts of their outfit that are nice, but it's the other 80% of the fit where they fail. Personally, if you have some Camo Supreme Jordan's, I think it's safe to say, you don't need the entire set of Army fatigues and the matching bullet charm on your chain. Of course I'm being facetious, but you get what I'm saying. The shoes by themselves are plenty loud and make a statement.  For what it's worth, I agree your assessment about KW's collection, but in general, fashion is cyclical. 

And if y'all really get out of line, I'll summon DJ Proto to set y'all kids straight. Self portraits and all. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
i am with you 100%

Got you fam

The beginning of the we love air Jordan 1s and side zippers on sweaters :nthat: giving it a year or two before the nah I been into ripped jeans post
but ripped jeans been in high fashion back in the 90s...

when did rip jeans stop being fly tho? cats rocking ripped jeans because of ye? lol staaahp it rahhhn

I heard most NTers didn't wear clothes until Photos of Ye began surfacing in the Internet

I'm 28, but like fahqu001 fahqu001 said on the last page, I feel like I'm past the stage of wearing gaudy stuff, and wear a lot of JCrew type outfits with sneakers. This is why Sudeikis' fits appeal to me, because he just seems like a normal 40ish year old dude that likes sneakers. I certainly wouldn't consider him to be a fashion icon. If we are talking about someone being a fashion icon, I can also co-sign with the David Beckham statement. Dude has been clean for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom