♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS?

Last edited:
Tokyos are garbage.

If those released in the US, no one would care. They're ugly.

Black Quais are trash, colors/colorblocking are nice, but materials are garbage. That's the same ashy suede people complain about when used on GRs.

Limited/non-US release automatically = "heat"

My 0.02.

Last edited:
Tokyos are flames. Had a chance to cop right after drop for around $400 and passed. Completely regret it now. Yellow kicks are dope to ME. Still need lightning 4's (and 17's for that matter). Low key wanted candy pack 2's (in yellow) also.

Last edited:
I know some peeps like em because they like em... But most people only like em because their value.

And lightning 17s are fire....

Tokyos are garbage.

Black Quais are trash, colors/colorblocking are nice, but materials are garbage. That's the same ashy suede people complain about when used on GRs.

My 0.02.

I agree with ur 2 cents

How do you feel about Supreme Vs? Lol

Tokyos are garbage.

My 0.02.

I agree with ur 2 cents

How do you feel about Supreme Vs? Lol
I'd prefer the camos without the SUP, but I really like that pair. White pair looks like a better version of the white metallics. Black pair looks like a bootleg version of the black metallics.

Ace Hood

Cassie

Chris Brown

DJ Clack Kent & D-Nice

DJ Envy

Fabolous

Fetty Wap

Nate Robinson

Stalley

Trinidad James

Va$htie

Wale

i never liked yellow jordans. audrey wearing them just solidified their baser status 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom