♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shes meh

(she can kick back with the homies, playing spades; getting paidd. That down to earth girl from around the way)

Vashtie's definitely pretty.

I've always been under the impression she was a lesbian for some reason. :lol:

Pharrell put that thang on her. I think she has not dated anyone, ever since.

Lol if I remember correctly she has. I wanted to say she messed with Cudi for a sec as well but I can't remember.

Whatever P's Nondisclosure agreement is must be air-tight tho cuz shorty keeps all that ish on the hush.

She was on Combat Jack a while back and she talked about some ****, she seems super cool shes just focused on her money which I always respect.

Whatever P's Nondisclosure agreement is must be air-tight tho cuz shorty keeps all that ish on the hush.

Or maybe she just the type that don't put her business in the street :smh:

All these chicks ain't like the ones you see spread across social media and Love & Hip Hop.....Some of these girls actually have some self respect.

Or maybe she just the type that don't put her business in the street :smh:

All these chicks ain't like the ones you see spread across social media and Love & Hip Hop.....Some of these girls actually have some self respect.

Whoa Whoa Whoa Superman put the cape down, I'm pretty sure she mentioned the nondisclosure agreement in public before.

Vashtie be in South Florida often. I saw her spinning down in Wynwood, with Mannie Fresh. She's just so unique. Has an outstanding, bohemian, carefree personality. She's the 2nd Erykah Badu (minus the butt), as far as mainstream people go.

I mess w Tackma heavy even though it doesn't fit the DBNT Ye Stan heel wearing uniform that most NTersexpect me to wear.

The brand made me break my streak of only wearing new era fitteds. Peep the POTUS SnapBack

Meh.

Most of these cats be having the same joints that everyone else has....All the GR's mixed with a few exclusives from the past few years.

I wanna see the shoe closet of someone like Wale or DJ Clark Kent....cats that were doin it before it became mainstream like it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom