♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
224 and I stay in Zara jeans with 5.5-6 inch leg openings. Don't discourage people because of their figure man
frown.gif
mistake #1

dude there is no way u weigh more than me 

Last edited:
Mane im 5'10 165 and i Still rock the 501s.. Its only Right. I got taper jeans, but Skinnys? Cant do it. I got no problem with the Slim fit, but the Rude fit skinnys these dudes Wearin is jus Not my style at all.. Ima leave that fashion to the Females.

511 >>>

I can pull my phone out my pocket without getting up

Last edited:
yeezy duck boots arent my bag at all...

but my big question is, if yeezy didnt come with them first, how many people would really like them? if flo-rida was the first to rock the post apocalypitic walking dead zomibe look, would the same people that praise the look laugh at it? if so, at what point is it not fashion and more or less being a stan?

yeezy duck boots arent my bag at all...

but my big question is, if yeezy didnt come with them first, how many people would really like them? if flo-rida was the first to rock the post apocalypitic walking dead zomibe look, would the same people that praise the look laugh at it? if so, at what point is it not fashion and more or less being a stan?

Samething i be Sayin bruh. Its funny 2 me. Whatever Kanye do is Gonna be "Godly". Certain celebs got that kind of Power. It is What it is. Its all entertaining..

Samething i be Sayin bruh. Its funny 2 me. Whatever Kanye do is Gonna be "Godly". Certain celebs got that kind of Power. It is What it is. Its all entertaining..

1 step further, how many of the same people that swear they never wore loose fit jeans will start wearing them again swearing they never wore slim fit?

How many people said repeatedly how out of style cargo pants were, or any jeans/pants with extra pockets will swear they never stopped wearing them?

Like you said OG, PURE ENTERTAINMENT

Last edited:
I've never heard these points made before guys, congrats for the originality. :rolleyes

The night Kanye performed in the all red Balmains, at the NBA All-Star game, there was an uproar of jokes and and criticism...

Years later, counting sheep by the millions :lol:

:rofl:

Same dudes questioning Kanye stans be stans of other joints. Should I call every NTdenim wearing NTer a Brett favre stan?

You can wear the 950's without the loose fitting "yeezy" style. Although I like how that fit looks, I prefer my clothes a little more form fitting.

and comparing them to any other duck boots is the same as comparing flyknits to the sketchers version. there are obvious quality and silhouette differences that truly make the shoe. The thicker sole and ability to form a thin silhouette on the upper when fully laced is what drew my attention. but I digress...

Last edited:
You can wear the 950's without the loose fitting "yeezy" style. Although I like how that fit looks, I prefer my clothes a little more form fitting.

and comparing them to any other duck boots is the same as comparing flyknits to the sketchers version. there are obvious quality and silhouette differences that truly make the shoe. The thicker sole and ability to form a thin silhouette on the upper when fully laced is what drew my attention. but I digress...

This you?

If so you are probably in the 1% of Nters who know how to dress

This you?

If so you are probably in the 1% of Nters who know how to dress
yea this is me.  dressing is subjective though.  let everyone do their own thing...it's just clothes and shoes lol

I've never heard these points made before guys, congrats for the originality. :rolleyes

Same dudes questioning Kanye stans be stans of other joints. Should I call every NTdenim wearing NTer a Brett favre stan?

Could you be one of the"stans" in question if my generalized statement grinded gears?

Simple question. Would you be a fan of the look of 50 cent wore it first?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom