♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

this fit is 99% better than most other fits ITT

its okay to wear shoes other than retros fam 
nthat.gif
Is that a guy or a girl wearing that?

The Chelsea X Coat look is very clean. I don't rock with Ye like that, but I won't front on the fits. Dude up there posted the worst looking pic of the fit lol.

Those 950 Boots are tough and I wish they were regular boots and not Ye's so they could be easier to cop

They surprisingly look better on feet compared to earlier images of just the shoes. Either way they too much for me along with the rest of his line so I haven't even looked at the pieces after I heard the prices in the lower thousands range. I did see this joint with white hair and yeezy gear on IG. She was a model in the fashion show lookin Ite :nerd:

They surprisingly look better on feet compared to earlier images of just the shoes. Either way they too much for me along with the rest of his line so I haven't even looked at the pieces after I heard the prices in the lower thousands range. I did see this joint with white hair and yeezy gear on IG. She was a model in the fashion show lookin Ite
nerd.gif
Saw the collection at Barneys in BH..was thoroughly underwhelmed by it, regardless of price point. 

Some of the pieces were made in China, Italy and Belgium... **** was all over the place.. 

Nah B

I get this is more a sneaker head forum and not style forum so it is what it is on NT

I wear more than just sneaks. 950s are like those Nike Duck boots. It is, what it is. Adidas has been killing it. For a while (except for their college football jerseys)

jeans got more cuts than a loaf of bread.... prbly paid a grip for them tattered ***** too :smh:

dam shame... im really old if this type of ish is IN

wear the clothes, don't let the clothes wear you Yeezy taught me well. Yeezy taught me well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom