♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't like those at all. But then again I don't like boots period. I don't like polo boots, timbs, none of that ****

Never heard a black dude say that in my life Lol

Where you from?

Edit: saw Texas after

Last edited:
Bruh I'm literally having this arguement right now. Dudes saying they would rock Kanye fit and trying to clown tyga :x

Kanye wearing Capri pants and a tall tee bro!! And dudes saying its fly. **** is crazy :smh:

Last edited:
Bruh I'm literally having this arguement right now. Dudes saying they would rock Kanye fit and trying to clown tyga
sick.gif

Kanye wearing Capri pants and a tall tee bro!! And dudes saying its fly. **** is crazy
mean.gif
BOTH FITS ARE TRASH DOE.

Kanye's lost it. 950's look like a loaf of bread. Everybody tryna convince themselves that it's hot, kanye just wanted another source of income.

Tyga fit ain't even bad. It's literally OK. The worst thing he got on is the yeezys.

Kanye could literally dress like Andre 3000 right now and ppl would say it's fly and he pushing the culture

Never bought a pair of boots ever. Los Angele, born and bred. I just felt as if I would be walking awkwardly in boots or to New Yorkish.

This thread has to much Kanye slander

But if y'all post some atl rapper dressed in Gucci and guissepes whatever you call them probably think that's fire

Y'all make me sick open your eyes and embraced ripped jeans and sweaters and waxed skinny jeans with whatever footwear yeezus blesses your boring life's with smh y'all still have that ninjahood mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom