♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta love the what ifs, what if so and so, what if they did this, or didnt do that...

Its all make believe. Like REALITY bothers some of yaw.

Of course if soulja boy (for example) came out with yeezy boosts/clothing nobody would rock it.

BUT FACT IS, he DIDN'T. 50 didnt. Diddy didnt. 

Plain and simp.

FACT is, kanye has INFLUENCE. Some of it good, some of it odd, some of it bad. 

At the end of the day do YOU.

Last edited:
gotta love the what ifs, what if so and so, what if they did this, or didnt do that...

Its all make believe. Like REALITY bothers some of yaw.

Of course if soulja boy (for example) came out with yeezy boosts/clothing nobody would rock it.

BUT FACT IS, he DIDN'T. 50 didnt. Diddy didnt. 

Plain and simp.

FACT is, kanye has INFLUENCE. Some of it good, some of it odd, some of it bad. 

At the end of the day do YOU.

Sad thing is dudes think they're preaching, too. :x

They got it...No kanye hate here. Just generalized questions. Not directed at anyone personally.

I just think there is a fine line between being fashionable and truly having style and just being flat out trendy. And for the most part that line has blurred for dudes these days.

The only way anyone could take what I said as "preaching" is if the shoe fits. And if it fits, wear it.

Last edited:
Dude in a flight jacket, hoodie, and 950s is part of 1% that can dress? Seriously fam? The whole world know how to dress then. Can't take you serious

Where was the ye Stans at when he was doing 808s walking round everywhere in goofy frames and salt n pepper lookin houndsooth blazers??

Where was they at when ye had the Cleveland brown in a flashback mullet fro helmet combo going on wearing Marty McFly jackets with the sleeves rolled up all the time

Last edited:
I'm a kanye fan and won't deny his influence, it's extremely apparent but why do people want to credit kanye for everything when Don C is the one who put him on to everything. From Black Inf 6's to Aqua 8's, the Rosewood movement. All Don C.....

Last edited:
The night Kanye performed in the all red Balmains, at the NBA All-Star game, there was an uproar of jokes and and criticism...

Years later, counting sheep by the millions
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Geniuses are often misunderstood at first. No biggie. 
pimp.gif

my only bone with the yeezy stans is...

you clowned the tall tee era, but you're wearing tall tees.

Kanye never had a tall tee era fam we was in pink axx polo with a f'en backpack I'd even go as far as to say he brought real rap back.

Plus we wearing elongated tees with tasteful cuts not some pro clubs fam

Could you be one of the"stans" in question if my generalized statement grinded gears?

Simple question. Would you be a fan of the look of 50 cent wore it first?
i grew up listening to wu tang and metallica

50 cent is a trash rapper and has trash style. but i respect his grind.

Jason Sudeikis got more style in his left eyebrow then the rap world has combined 

kany.... errr 50 cent shrug

You can wear the 950's without the loose fitting "yeezy" style. Although I like how that fit looks, I prefer my clothes a little more form fitting.

and comparing them to any other duck boots is the same as comparing flyknits to the sketchers version. there are obvious quality and silhouette differences that truly make the shoe. The thicker sole and ability to form a thin silhouette on the upper when fully laced is what drew my attention. but I digress...
DUH, dudes been rockin duck boots before Kanye... this **** ain't new. idk where everyone's amnesia is coming from. the retail price point on them is what's atrocious

lol if retail bothers y'all. come check our high end designer shoe thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom