♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye' wrestling folk outside of LAX & skirting off in white foreign whips lmao. Bro is hilarious

the pap's face is hilarious in this pic 
roll.gif

ye after the wrong dude. the other paparazzo taking pics of ye' wrestling ol boy probably got paid handsomely for those pics :lol:

Vip at the 40/40

Vampire cross

Spitta 8)

Kd

James 8)

Aldon smith and his chick

Yankee stadium

Alicia lookin like a superhero

She always looks like she sweatin :smokin

It looks like he's wearing one of Kanye's APC long-tee's as an undershirt. I'm pretty sure he's worn a kilt once or twice during the Watch The Throne tour though.

which is the only way to wear it, imo... layered underneath...

what i don't get is why people are hating on the long tee / tank look now, but some of the same dudes prolly wore those tall tees a few years ago that were even longer, and looked like a straight up night gown (worst proportions evar, lol)...

what I don't get is why he still fell for the set up after telling ol boy he knows what they tring to do.

yeah, people are saying it was staged... but why?

he didn't even seem to hit him, just tried to wrestle the camera out his hands...

if it's real, what is the big deal with them asking questions? who cares, ignore them... it's not like the questions are insulting ones anyways... the lights flashing constantly in my eyes would get on my nerves way worse...

i think it was real tho and ol' boy just has mental problems... :lol:

The questions we HEAR aren't insulting. Who knows what might be getting edited out/said before cameras start rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom