♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I oddly enough like both the Mocha III's and Ginger XVI's :lol:. Wish I could go back and grab them them for the low.

I oddly enough like both the Mocha III's and Ginger XVI's :lol:. Wish I could go back and grab them them for the low.

I'm saying, they weren't bad at all. At the time, it just wasn't practical for people to spend 100+ on an obscure colored shoe that they couldn't wear everyday. The sneaker culture was nowhere near what it is today.

I oddly enough like both the Mocha III's and Ginger XVI's
laugh.gif
. Wish I could go back and grab them them for the low.
I'm saying, they weren't bad at all. At the time, it just wasn't practical for people to spend 100+ on an obscure colored shoe that they couldn't wear everyday. The sneaker culture was nowhere near what it is today.
mocha III's and ginger XVI's were awfully made as well..da ginger material was EASSSSSY to scuff, you could literally write your name on da upper

with your nails if your traced your finger on em...da midsole on da mocha III's were raw and uncolored so they yellowed within weeks of being on store

shelves...

I oddly enough like both the Mocha III's and Ginger XVI's :lol: . Wish I could go back and grab them them for the low.

mocha III's and ginger XVI's were awfully made as well..da ginger material was EASSSSSY to scuff, you could literally write your name on da upper

with your nails if your traced your finger on em...da midsole on da mocha III's were raw and uncolored so they yellowed within weeks of being on store

shelves...

Yup watch them do much better this go around if they re-release them. Just like da olive IX. Even Laney Vs were too foreign to be accepted back then.

It looks like he's wearing one of Kanye's APC long-tee's as an undershirt. I'm pretty sure he's worn a kilt once or twice during the Watch The Throne tour though.

which is the only way to wear it, imo... layered underneath...

what i don't get is why people are hating on the long tee / tank look now, but some of the same dudes prolly wore those tall tees a few years ago that were even longer, and looked like a straight up night gown (worst proportions evar, lol)...
da baggy jeans proportioned da look and evened it out...having a long tee and slim jeans makes you look like a holiday tree...

mn13_dipset_vid_1.jpg

da pants are also baggy so everything although is big doesn't become a eye sore..versus what kanye west does these days...

Kanye-West-wearing-Patta-x-Kangaroos-Woodhollow-Heritage-Hiking-Sneaker-Boots-Upscalehype-6.jpg

looks like he borrowed his big brother's clothes as layering....

hahaha damn I thought freeky was dwade at first glance lol

i guess lebron went over to the dark side...

rocking the 666 hat by blvck scvle. arenas go hard.

smh

savannah bad doh

when i used to work in modells, we sold exactly 0 pairs of those da day they dropped, and they were transfered out of da store

within 3 weeks....joints were horrible...those and ginger XVI's..**** were they thinking about?
SC posted a photo on their WDYWT today of them Gingers, and all the kids are going nuts over them.  I bet Mocha 3s would do equally well over there.

so skinny jean sheep clowned tall t's and began dressing "better" only to come full circle and praise the very thing they swore they'd never wear again?

so skinny jean sheep clowned tall t's and began dressing "better" only to come full circle and praise the very thing they swore they'd never wear again?

Same way people in my middle school days used to make fun of the goth kids for wearing chains on their jeans.

Fast forward juelz and jim get on they skull gang rockstar **** and all of harlem is rocking chains and skulls and all that mess.

People are followers point blank so to clown someones choice in clothing is stupid. But me personally i cant get down with them tight jeans they do not seem practical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom