♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
which is the only way to wear it, imo... layered underneath...

what i don't get is why people are hating on the long tee / tank look now, but some of the same dudes prolly wore those tall tees a few years ago that were even longer, and looked like a straight up night gown (worst proportions evar, lol)...
True ppl had them long years ago but they had the whole outfit long and baggy. They way kanye wears it is with skinny pants which makes it look like a skirt and weird to some ppl

what i don't get is why people are hating on the long tee / tank look now, but some of the same dudes prolly wore those tall tees a few years ago that were even longer, and looked like a straight up night gown (worst proportions evar, lol)...

Because it still look unproportioned, at least to me.

Last edited:
lmao at these linebackers trying to look different. You're freaking 300 lbs and you tackle dudes for a living. 

Last edited:
I remember when Chris Brown was on the MTV show "The Shop" wearing the white/yellow Melo 5.5s.

Because a lot of these so called grails are now shoes that are hyped now like the Mocha IIIs and Laney Vs. Stores couldn't give them away but now they're grail status? When did that happen? Because they're harder to find on the secondary market?
I don't know anyone that would take a pair of those for free
when i used to work in modells, we sold exactly 0 pairs of those da day they dropped, and they were transfered out of da store

within 3 weeks....joints were horrible...those and ginger XVI's..**** were they thinking about?

It looks like he's wearing one of Kanye's APC long-tee's as an undershirt. I'm pretty sure he's worn a kilt once or twice during the Watch The Throne tour though.

da baggy jeans proportioned da look and evened it out...having a long tee and slim jeans makes you look like a holiday tree...

mn13_dipset_vid_1.jpg

da pants are also baggy so everything although is big doesn't become a eye sore..versus what kanye west does these days...

Kanye-West-wearing-Patta-x-Kangaroos-Woodhollow-Heritage-Hiking-Sneaker-Boots-Upscalehype-6.jpg

looks like he borrowed his big brother's clothes as layering....

True ppl had them long years ago but they had the whole outfit long and baggy. They way kanye wears it is with skinny pants which makes it look like a skirt and weird to some ppl
bingo

Because it still look unproportioned, at least to me.
bingo x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom