♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we just keep reporting this pic? Her face is like the epitome of the perfect face. Sounds like I'm in love

A "grail" is something you put on a pedestal - something you search for over an extended period of time. Something that you are convinced you may never find.

IMO, a grail is not something that's easy to find, but hard to afford. I see people talking about "that's my grail" for some crap like Pre-Heats. So, buy them!! They're everywhere. Instead of buying every craptastic JB release each week, take a few months off and just buy that one pair you love so much. ...If an attainable shoe like that was your really your grail, you'd own it.

But, here's the secret - they're all just shoes once you have them. I'm lucky enough to have a lot of shoes that are considered "grails" to some. But, most of them just sit there and get worn every once in a while and then go back into the box for months before emerging again. It's kind of paradoxical, but I love all my kicks,yet realize they're all just kicks. I'd also recommend people fall back on the quantity and buy quality if you can't do both.

A lot of cats new to the scene get caught up in wanting to have a big collection, so they buy stuff to fill space at the beginning. You will absolutely regret those purchases once you've been around the block a few times and all of a sudden you are looking to empty space instead of fill it.

QFFT!!

When Ye be attacking paparazzi if one of them knocked him out would it be self defense or what?
nah b, yeezus knos dat if he comes a a pap ain't no stoppin da pap from hittin him wit da camera...

kanye a fool if he bring a knife to a gunfight

he gonna suffer da consequence of his decisions

Vashtie wit that nike Manhattan moppers jersey 8)

Arenas

:x

8)

Them kds look :smokin wit them socks

Revis wit roshes

Randy watson wit free trainers and tight a** pants :x

Capaddonna in mid ones

Young lee rockin the MINT ROSHE FB

James wit some clean 3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back