♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he's just stating that a lot of these young bucks, or dudes new in this, everything that they want and don't have seems to be a grail to them. No reason, history, or nostalgia to the shoe... They just want them, and they're hard to find/expensive.

Young dudes can't win lmfao...we go crazy over ogs we never had then we are hypebeasts, we go crazy over kicks we had when we were little and we just doing it to do it...what in the actual ****? Can a ***** just possibly really really like them *****?

Because a lot of these so called grails are now shoes that are hyped now like the Mocha IIIs and Laney Vs. Stores couldn't give them away but now they're grail status? When did that happen? Because they're harder to find on the secondary market?

Last edited:
Maybe someone wanted them when they were younger but couldn't afford them or their parents couldn't. Now the shoe might be hard to find so they label it as their grail. I don't understand what's wrong with that. Am I missing something? :nerd:

Btw, I'm an older cat if that matters...

Last edited:
Because a lot of these so called grails are now shoes that are hyped now like the Mocha IIIs and Laney Vs. Stores couldn't give them away but now they're grail status? When did that happen? Because they're harder to find on the secondary market?
I don't know anyone that would take a pair of those for free

Eventually things will flip and we'll all become lame old heads who love nikes/jordans

Then we'll all just have to worry about buying what we LIKE.

My kids will prob look at me how I look at my dad who collects model trains.

To me a grail is one shoe, that you really wanted, but for some reason couldn't obtain, and would trade your whole collection, just to have it,IMO....sorry for the paragraph.

Man I looked at that Nerlens Noel pic for so long and still couldnt figure out what they are trying to achieve there. If anyone could enlighten me that would be appreciated

To me a grail is one shoe, that you really wanted, but for some reason couldn't obtain, and would trade your whole collection, just to have it,IMO....sorry for the paragraph.
You'd trade your entire collection for a pair of XVIIs?
People act as if any Jordan after XIII can not be considered a holy grail. To each his own.
Exactly to each his own. No Jordan is my grail FTR. Don't like Jordans besides the III to begin with.

Grail and neckbreaker were deaded wit the old nt lol

Retros killed that too.
If jb never retroed the concords or grapes those would be alot of peoples "grails"
Griffeys, penny ii, godzillas, used to be called grails.

My og grail for the looooongest was the aqua viii cuz at the time i got into sneakers i never thought id see those.
Now that i have them, are they still my grail?

Yes.

Og IIS and columbia XIs complete my indiana jones trilogy. (TRILOGY)

Straight up buffoonery with this post. :smh:

When did a single, run-on sentence become a 'paragraph' and how old are you son?

My grail I already obtained, and it would probably fit into the couldn't move off shelves and now extremely hard to find category. So I'm sure some of you would think its lame, but it has nothing to do with that why they are my grail. This was my favorite pair of jays growing up, because of the materials it used, the smell of the suede, and i just loved everything about them back then. But I will admit if the laney xiv's dropped again it would make them feel a bit less special although im sure the things I love about them won't be on the retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom