♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe it's been 11 years...
Yup. Sophomore year of high school. Remember it like it was yesterday. Had the white/reds, college blues, and the low blacks. Beat the hell out of them all. Don't buy a ton of J's anymore but I'd love to see them retro so I could cop for nostalgic purpose.

Senior year for me

I remember walking the hallways with my Jordan briefcase like I was the **** :lol:

It became my :smokin storage in college... Until I let some chick have it :smh:

Those white/red 17s are one of my grails. Dude on here was selling some DS ones in my size a couple of months back for 3 bills but priorities came first at the time...:frown:

i wouldnt mind the first color XVII's and the white/reds 8)

these too. 10 year anniversary 8)(only this cw)

I thought nerlens was benchin 315 at first glance....

Then I saw the 25lb.... Still more than kd could do tho

I thought nerlens was benchin 315 at first glance....

Then I saw the 25lb.... Still more than kd could do tho

LOL me too! I was like 3, 45's on each side with his boney tail!?..Then I saw the 25's and I was like ooooo that makes sense now

Senior year for me

I remember walking the hallways with my Jordan briefcase like I was the ****
laugh.gif

It became my
smokin.gif
storage in college... Until I let some chick have it
mean.gif
have the exact same story minus the chick
Does anybody still have the music CD that came with it? I lost mine years ago and can't find that "Micheal Jordan! Greatest to ever play the game" jazz song anywhere; not even on youtube. 

Nerlens Noel

His knee looks bad. Is he supposed to be ready to play when the season starts?[/quote]

Yeah I agree - could be the angle of the camera tho. Ive had double ACL recon patella graph on each and my knees dont bulge out like that. Looks like mad form of patela tendonitis - could come about from doing too much too soon, his weight is low tho so that will help with the recovery.

Y'all throw the grail tag on every nostalgic shoe. The price tag on the mid scared a lot of people away and got a lot of people robbed or close to it. Walking around with the suitcase was asking for trouble.

:lol: at Gabby being there for the check. Perfect couple; both washed up in their respective fields.

The Kemp is coming out, a part of that Packers shoes collection. $300 for the jersey, believe the RD is August 2nd.

^^^
In a few years these cats will be calling the plastic, 3-tiered box Jordan 2012 a 'grail'. :smh:

Fact of the matter is that a lot of these dudes had the XVIIs in their youth because Nike had to blow them out as nobody was paying even close to retail for them. It begs the question of whether their grail would be something else if their moms bought them a different pair of shoes.

^^^
In a few years these cats will be calling the plastic, 3-tiered box Jordan 2012 a 'grail'. :smh:

Fact of the matter is that a lot of these dudes had the XVIIs in their youth because Nike had to blow them out as nobody was paying even close to retail for them. It begs the question of whether their grail would be something else if their moms bought them a different pair of shoes.

Nostalgia controls a lot of people's lives man. For older dudes it always seem to be about getting what they had or what they couldn't afford when shoes get brought back. So yeah, grails would definitely be different if the purchases they made in their youth were different.

I've actually only grown to appreciate the XVII's design earlier this year. I like the low's better than the mid's still though, mainly based on colorways.

I'm thinking that Packers Shoes reached out to M&N to specifically bring back the Kemp All-Star jersey to coincide with their All-Star themed Kamikazes. So most likely no Jordan jersey in the forseeable future papi.

jordan jersey already came out. yall missed it

That jersey and those Kamikazes are so tough

The Jersey for that years ASG is crazy . . . wish Jerseys were still like that where every year had a theme . . . or at least the jerseys really represented the theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom