♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they only coming out with the Kemp M&N? *Crosses fingers for Jordan*

I'm thinking that Packers Shoes reached out to M&N to specifically bring back the Kemp All-Star jersey to coincide with their All-Star themed Kamikazes. So most likely no Jordan jersey in the forseeable future papi.

Last edited:
Not sure if its the M&N, but those jerseys have been at champs as well as other stores in the San Antonio area.... Many different players.

**EDIT** Guess I was a tad late...:lol:

Fab in jerseys >>

Dj got them og barry sanders...

Ol boy wit the lipgloss seems to really like dj and a-rod :x

No heat but lulz

Can't believe it's been 11 years...
Yup. Sophomore year of high school. Remember it like it was yesterday. Had the white/reds, college blues, and the low blacks. Beat the hell out of them all. Don't buy a ton of J's anymore but I'd love to see them retro so I could cop for nostalgic purpose.

Can't believe it's been 11 years...
Yup. Sophomore year of high school. Remember it like it was yesterday. Had the white/reds, college blues, and the low blacks. Beat the hell out of them all. Don't buy a ton of J's anymore but I'd love to see them retro so I could cop for nostalgic purpose.

Id rather they not retro them, I just know they are going to ruin them. People balked at the $200 price tag back then. But looking at what is being out out now, it seems reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom