♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still have an old St. Ides poster with Method Man and Redman on it from the corner store.

my boy still has that poster up in his pad... red got mad white head pimples under his eyes, with his grill all close up in the pic... lol.

and yeah, people don't get it, but riff raff's entire life is all a big troll... and it's working, he's getting famous off it...

this dude legit got real mtv, bet, and worldstar hip hop tattoo's, that's how far he's taken this troll stuff... :rofl:

but there is video of him being normal, talking in his real voice and stuff, it's def all an act...

dude is HILARIOUS to me... people be getting legit mad, trying to hate on him...

y'all seen his hot 97 freestyle tho? was maaaad funny, but at least he actually freestyled (unlike nearly everyone who goes on there)...

sick.gif

i prbly had all those colors
laugh.gif
mean.gif

But it got seriously bad when the strap shorts came
NYC cats stopped wearing these da MINUTE they decided to color da straps...we ONLY wore da OG colorway..

3129264.jpg

soon as da colors dropped they were played out...

& i really dont see the obsession over these pyrex shorts & socks...

i couldve copped them x100000 times over cuz they are around the corner for me

but they look like HS gym shorts IMO & i cant drop the retail or the resale price on em
umm thats exactly what they are....just buy some champion shorts and be done with it.

^ yeah, pyrex is the biggest load of crap i've prolly ever seen...

really goes to show how far hype can carry something...

with all the black/red + bulls gear "the dream" wears, you would think he'd manage not to look like a clown once a year.

with all the black/red + bulls gear "the dream" wears, you would think he'd manage not to look like a clown once a year.
sad part is he dresses like this in public aswell seen dude at ralph lauren numerous times and he stays looking like a clown

LL

hood rats LOVED these when they dropped...im talkin about EVERY color...

Last edited:
Michael moore rockin spizikes wit a detlef scchrempf jersey?!?!?
C'mooooon man :rofl:
Dude goona bust out a jeff hornacek jersey and sum dub zeros next

I HATE that nike freed these and the flight huaraches :smh:

Jay in ones 8)

Isn't his name Macklemore and isn't Michael Moore that fat director lol.

Ninja is 100% right about those Girbaud we only did the OG colors which were dark navy n black both with black straps, and when the colorful joints they were already dead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom