♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
pete-wentz-yeezy-2.jpg

far-east-movement.jpg
Clean fit up there wit the yeezys

Wish the gray was darker or the gray parts were black on those 4s, just look lkinda weird to me.

Last edited:
^ There doesn't need to be any grey or white in that sneaker just black and red. JB dropped the ball on those, still decent though.

Pyrex is for The upper echelon easily tricked hypebeasts.

FIXED

And Ninja, ain't no way in hell you gonna' convince me that New Yoricans wasn't runnin' around there with every different color girbaud on.
listen b, what puerto ricans do on their off time is on them, im telling you once da girbaud straps started droppin in "flavas" they

were washed up in these NYC streets.

My red strap girbauds with white letters and my lime green straps with white letters>>>>>>>>>>> had that Mario and luigi swag jumpin hard lol. The early '00's were legendary

Here they come, talmbout how they never wore the baggy jeans or the tall tees. :lol: Never fails. Five years from now they gonna' be in here talmbout how they never wore tight jeans.

Personally, I don't have a reason to lie. I was in my mid- to late-20s when that stuff was popping off. The last "trend" I deviated from my core sense for was Iceberg. Jerseysi if you count those, but they been in my rotation forever - just tilted the balance more heavily than normal during the "jersey era"

I feel like I saw a lot of grown men on that ******** but perhaps I'm mistaken.
I second this.

Perhaps. I dunno.

I just looked up Girbaud Straps. I never rocked those either. HA!

Brand X, and a cut I think was called Urban Cowboy or something. It was a straight leg.

But this was in 1990 so we may be talking about different eras here.

Word. With the little pocket on the side. Cats talked about, for stashing the box cutter - but it was mad thin and there was no way you could actually pull one easily at a moment's notice if you stuff it there.

Strap Girbauds were a hood staple nationwide for a long time.

Was Girbaud bought out by a different parent company or something and retained the brand name? I feel like they basically pulled the Coogi move in the early 2000s, where they just downgraded quality massively and turned their focus and M.O. into a hood brand. ...Or, maybe the pushed an MFG line like a Chaps spin-off type thing or something. But, all I know is that the Girbaud that competed with Guess as the official jean of the Grand Puba fashion era was basically entirely different brand than the MFG that was putting out those strap joints.

Last edited:
Here they come, talmbout how they never wore the baggy jeans or the tall tees. :lol: Never fails. Five years from now they gonna' be in here talmbout how they never wore tight jeans.

Personally, I don't have a reason to lie. I was in my mid- to late-20s when that stuff was popping off. The last "trend" I deviated from my core sense for was Iceberg. Jerseysi if you count those, but they been in my rotation forever - just tilted the balance more heavily than normal during the "jersey era"

I feel like I saw a lot of grown men on that ******** but perhaps I'm mistaken.
I second this.

Perhaps. I dunno.

I just looked up Girbaud Straps. I never rocked those either. HA!

Brand X, and a cut I think was called Urban Cowboy or something. It was a straight leg.

But this was in 1990 so we may be talking about different eras here.

Word. With the little pocket on the side. Cats talked about, for stashing the box cutter - but it was mad thin and there was no way you could actually pull one easily at a moment's notice if you stuff it there.

Strap Girbauds were a hood staple nationwide for a long time.

Was Girbaud bought out by a different parent company or something and retained the brand name? I feel like they basically pulled the Coogi move in the early 2000s, where they just downgraded quality massively and turned their focus and M.O. into a hood brand. ...Or, maybe the pushed an MFG line like a Chaps spin-off type thing or something. But, all I know is that the Girbaud that competed with Guess as the official jean of the Grand Puba fashion era was basically entirely different brand than the MFG that was putting out those strap joints.

Nah, they weren't bought out. It was weird how they went completely urban. Quality was always good on Girbauds though. They were indestructible. The Brand X were the originals. Those are what Juvie and them were talmbout when they said "hot boy Girbauds" and "rees and bauds". Straps came later. The pocket on the Brand X was meant to be a pager pocket. :lol: Girbaud was definitely higher end back before the strap shuttles, which is weird because I saw an article where the owner actually said he didn't want the urban crowd in his jeans (no Tommy myth). But then he flooded the market with 3 and 4x tees and colored strap baggy jeans.You can find the interview if you google his name. Guess used to be the top dog. I remember I had 4 pairs with that weird square pocket on the right side of the right pant leg with the Guess patch. Painter style Guess jeans. :smokin Polo Jeans used to have the super dope carpenter pants too.

Rocky will rock a slim pair of pants with the straps on them and they will be popping again

Taking Paypal bets that it will happen before the end of the year

Rocky will rock a slim pair of pants with the straps on them and they will be popping again​

Taking Paypal bets that it will happen before the end of the year​

Ain't no such thing as slim strap Bauds, bruh. Even if you size down, those things still gonna' be baggy. Evisus or Red Monkeys could definitely come back if they changed up a bit and stayed high in price.

Last edited:
Here they go, these are in the top 5 greatest hip hop style jeans ever :smokin:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/mens-GUESS-...557859?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item460e88cfe3

very yes to these, w/ a rugby on top and timbs on the concrete you couldn't tell me nothing. no shiny denim version of course.

Yeah, definitely not the shiny ones. That is the exact fit I was talmbout. Polo, Tommy or Nautica rugby, on field fitted new era with those jeans crispy and some wheat constructs.

Here they go, these are in the top 5 greatest hip hop style jeans ever :smokin:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/mens-GUESS-...557859?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item460e88cfe3

very yes to these, w/ a rugby on top and timbs on the concrete you couldn't tell me nothing. no shiny denim version of course.

Yeah, definitely not the shiny ones. That is the exact fit I was talmbout. Polo, Tommy or Nautica rugby, on field fitted new era with those jeans crispy and some wheat constructs.

i used to have this ill red white blue tommy flag rugby i'd rock w/ my minnesota twins M hat, wooooooooooooo.

Rocky will rock a slim pair of pants with the straps on them and they will be popping again​
Taking Paypal bets that it will happen before the end of the year​

Ain't no such thing as slim strap Bauds, bruh. Even if you size down, those things still gonna' be baggy. Evisus or Red Monkeys could definitely come back if they changed up a bit and stayed high in price.
da dominican hicks that dressed tight but still wanted to look urban used to buy da women's shuttle jeans (straps) and size em up..

lookin back now, they didn't look that bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom