♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky will rock a slim pair of pants with the straps on them and they will be popping again​
Taking Paypal bets that it will happen before the end of the year​

Ain't no such thing as slim strap Bauds, bruh. Even if you size down, those things still gonna' be baggy. Evisus or Red Monkeys could definitely come back if they changed up a bit and stayed high in price.
da dominican hicks that dressed tight but still wanted to look urban used to buy da women's shuttle jeans (straps) and size em up..

lookin back now, they didn't look that bad....

:smh: I am disappointed in you. :smh:

Rocky will rock a slim pair of pants with the straps on them and they will be popping again​
Taking Paypal bets that it will happen before the end of the year​

Ain't no such thing as slim strap Bauds, bruh. Even if you size down, those things still gonna' be baggy. Evisus or Red Monkeys could definitely come back if they changed up a bit and stayed high in price.
da dominican hicks that dressed tight but still wanted to look urban used to buy da women's shuttle jeans (straps) and size em up..

lookin back now, they didn't look that bad....

mean.gif
I am disappointed in you.
mean.gif
all things considered, they were BAGGY for women, so when they wore em it fit em like some levis 514
laugh.gif

If those spizikes were the white version and some stone washed denims that fit would be nice imo

The Great Muta? I think is that dudes name.

Casey Veggies in Supreme Pam Grier Tee

Yeezus

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i forget where, but i remember reading a story either about the stylist of photographer of that shoot. they said it was someone else's coat and it didn't fit him, but the coat was so ill he just draped it on his shoulders.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i forget where, but i remember reading a story either about the stylist of photographer of that shoot. they said it was someone else's coat and it didn't fit him, but the coat was so ill he just draped it on his shoulders.
Pretty sure story went something like that.

It was either in this or one of the previous celebs with heat threads.

i had the beige version of that jacket. lost weight and gave away cause it didn't fit. should prolly tried to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom