♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here they come, talmbout how they never wore the baggy jeans or the tall tees. :lol: Never fails. Five years from now they gonna' be in here talmbout how they never wore tight jeans.

Last edited:
Here they come, talmbout how they never wore the baggy jeans or the tall tees. :lol: Never fails. Five years from now they gonna' be in here talmbout how they never wore tight jeans.

def had all the girbuad strap's in all the colors & def rocked 3x tall tees

but will never do this skinny crap

So you were cool back then, and not a nerd. :smokin

Last edited:

So you were cool back then, and not a nerd. :smokin

only one i can vividly remember was white/yellow laker fitted,yellow kobe #8 ,straps (cant remember if they were purp,yellow or white) & the hurache 2k4's

couldnt tell me ish that day :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Never understood t-shirt under a t-shirt.

Once a friend of mine told me "Man, I can't just have the cotton rubbing on my skin, it itches, so I always gotta wear an undershirt." :rolleyes

You're friend might've been confused as I'd say that 99% of the undershirts you get are some type of cotton. It's probably the polyester or synthetic materials that they are running on most clothes that were/are bothering him.

I just looked up Girbaud Straps. I never rocked those either. HA!

Brand X, and a cut I think was called Urban Cowboy or something. It was a straight leg.

But this was in 1990 so we may be talking about different eras here.

& i really dont see the obsession over these pyrex shorts & socks...

i couldve copped them x100000 times over cuz they are around the corner for me

but they look like HS gym shorts IMO & i cant drop the retail or the resale price on em

when did ben baller grow his hair long?

lolll... but dude behind "ben" is rocking a super clean cuban... and that piece on it looks dope too :nerd: :nerd:
and btw those toro IVs are gross; that red they used on it looks off and quality looks super cheap... and that's saying a lot because after the Is, the IVs are my fav Js. i remember when I first saw them on melo about a year back i was intrigued but seeing them more and more in these recent pics, its only reinforcing my decision on them...... easy pass.

Last edited:

Man I saw this when I was over there last year! Lol thought it was the trend untill I noticed it was only rough lookin street cats wearn em
Where abouts did you go?
Fashion and sneaker culture is a fair bit different from the states.
You could rock space jams 6 months before they released and no damns would be given lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom