♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

i did it my whole life...and just broke the habit a couple years ago. Just wear a wife beater now. so much comfortable and a cleaner look

We still double layering tees?

It is a hard habit to break. It started when we were rockin' 5x back in the day and the neck would be wide as hell, so an undershirt was necessary. It also stops that sweat for us southern folks.

this.
i always rock an under shirt, keeps da outer shirt your wearing fresh, before i figured out to just buy your fitteds bigger to allow air

to ventilate this was da main reason i used to rock da durag under da fitted too...

We still double layering tees?

It is a hard habit to break. It started when we were rockin' 5x back in the day and the neck would be wide as hell, so an undershirt was necessary. It also stops that sweat for us southern folks.

this.
i always rock an under shirt, keeps da outer shirt your wearing fresh, before i figured out to just buy your fitteds bigger to allow air

to ventilate this was da main reason i used to rock da durag under da fitted too...

:rofl:

Me too, exactly.

^^ yup. works like a sock in sneakers.

imagine da amount of sweat you would have to deal with if you wore kicks with no socks
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I love those shoes.
Wearing a pair now (non OG color) In Europe and Australia it's one of Nikes biggest sellers, we literally get 2-3 Colorways a month. They're mad comfy

Fun Fact: They are synonymous with Drug Dealers, Criminals, Bikers and general street dudes in Australia
Man I saw this when I was over there last year! Lol thought it was the trend untill I noticed it was only rough lookin street cats wearn em

Can people please stop saying Rules, there is no Rules, you sound out right stupid saying there is rules to dressing.

There is good taste, bad taste and your taste. Leave it at that

Game in Concords 

Jason Mewes aka Jay from "Jay and Silent Bob" in the original commercial for Nike Tuned Airs (air max plus, TN1)

ive been in search of these in the solar and grey they disappeared online

:rofl:

Me too, exactly.

I just wore (occasionally) them to look like a tough guy.

#honesty

^^ yup. works like a sock in sneakers.

imagine da amount of sweat you would have to deal with if you wore kicks with no socks :x :lol:

Yeah. I double layer if I'm wearing a tee I care about preserving. Nobody wants a "CLIMB" shirt with yellowed pits or something. But, if it's just a plain joint to run to the store or something, there's no need.

i did it my whole life...and just broke the habit a couple years ago. Just wear a wife beater now. so much comfortable and a cleaner look

I'll agree that the 'wife-beater' gives a cleaner look but the problem is that most perspiration comes from the armpit so you'll have to wash the tee, shirt, etc. much more often than if you were wearing a fitted white-tee underneath.

Again this all depends on how often you change your wardrobe or whether you have pieces that you want to keep for some time.

Never understood t-shirt under a t-shirt.

Once a friend of mine told me "Man, I can't just have the cotton rubbing on my skin, it itches, so I always gotta wear an undershirt." :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom