♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of MJ not wearing the usual white/red/black scheme kicks.
Michael-Jordan-Debuts-the-Air-Jordan-11-%25E2%2580%259CConcord%25E2%2580%259D.jpg

michael-jordan-nike-space-jam-11-sample-45-new1.jpg

michaeljordan1995playof.jpg
doesn't beat...

tumblr_lmeuj3SC0S1qay78vo1_400.jpg

This thread is crazy. Now I'm thinking about nothing but burgers and broccoli, and Royale's with Cheese.

Everyone saying that flows is just on that hipster ****. If it wasn't hipster items you guys wouldn't be saying it flows. Cause them royal 1's look no better then some blue foams would look with any all red jersey or article of clothing. Both look like trash

LOL! WUT?

so shoes with blue looks like trash with any red article of clothing?

for real? :rofl:

since when did red and blue not work together? are y'all really that hung up on exact matching everything? :lol:

Last edited:
Everyone saying that flows is just on that hipster ****. If it wasn't hipster items you guys wouldn't be saying it flows. Cause them royal 1's look no better then some blue foams would look with any all red jersey or article of clothing. Both look like trash

LOL! WUT?

for real? :rofl:

since when did red and blue not work together? are y'all really that hung up on exact matching everything? :lol:

that combo always makes me think of superman or spiderman

LOL! WUT?

for real?
roll.gif

since when did red and blue not work together? are y'all really that hung up on exact matching everything?
laugh.gif
when we're talking about JERSEYS, unless da its sixers jersey or bullets, or any other red/white/blue jersey then NO it doesn't

go together...

da rules when you wear regular gear doesn't apply when you're rocking sports apparel.

:rofl:

Word Ciara is bad​

It's corny IMO to rock black/red bulls jersey with black/red 1's. Too matchy. He would have been cool with a White/Red CW of the 2's up.​

Personally I would have gone with the Aquas . . . jerseys are tricky because on one hand, you don't wanna look like you doing too much and trying too hard to not match, but then again you don't wanna look like a walk-on for the Bulls.​

Bruh, the shoes were MADE for the jersey :lol:
I don't understand this madness. The shoes were specifically colored and made to go with a Bulls jersey.

Thats like saying "IMO I think its corny to have mercedes rims on a benz"

Aquas with a Bulls jersey? :rofl:

I'ma let you boys cook. Its all personal preference at the end of the day

can someone post a outfit where the colours blue and red flow together? because that outfit makes no sense to me

LOL! WUT?

for real?
roll.gif

since when did red and blue not work together? are y'all really that hung up on exact matching everything?
laugh.gif
you wear skirts b!
mean.gif

p13910181reg.jpg

195737-0022

Nike-Air-Way-Up-White-Black-University-Red-1.jpg

I absolutely love my M&N pippen road jersey and nike air way up bulls colorway. This is just me though but if im macklemore i will pull this fit together with khaki pants

Reactions: God
Having a brain fart moment. Who made black socks popular first? Jordan or the Fab Five?

Fab 5

when we're talking about JERSEYS, unless da its sixers jersey or bullets, or any other red/white/blue jersey then NO it doesn't

go together...

da rules when you wear regular gear doesn't apply when you're rocking sports apparel.

It's pointless, Ninja. Like I said, if you have to explain the rules to somebody, it's already a lost cause.

****** always in here trying to tell other ****** how to dress. :lol: ^

I don't have an issue with Royal 1 J's, and a Red Jersey. It doesn't look bad, IMO. I wear whatever color top I want with Royal 1's, to be honest.

Them ***** look good no matter what you have on, IMO.

how funny is it that these people get paid to critique what other celebs wear when they look like clowns themselves. Minus the dude, he seems decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom