☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

RoobCSN Reuben Frank

76ers have won 8 games by 20 or more points. Since 1986, no team has won more games by 20+ through 20 games. (1998 Knicks also eight).

RoobCSN Reuben Frank

Sixers have outscored their first 20 opponents by 279 points: 5th-largest composite point margin after 20 games since 1986 by any NBA team.

eek.gif

They have also had a top 5 easiest schedule in the league, in fact possibly THE easiest. I think that article is somewhere in this topic.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

RoobCSN Reuben Frank

76ers have won 8 games by 20 or more points. Since 1986, no team has won more games by 20+ through 20 games. (1998 Knicks also eight).

RoobCSN Reuben Frank

Sixers have outscored their first 20 opponents by 279 points: 5th-largest composite point margin after 20 games since 1986 by any NBA team.

eek.gif

Those are some nice stats, but the Sixers schedule has been relatively weak thus far.

Yep, Philly has had the easiest strength of schedule up until now.

But if you're a good team, you beat the teams you're supposed to.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Yup. 
Look at our Lakers, trailing big at halftime to a depleted BUCKS team.

Yes, THE BUCKS. (no offense Milwaukee fans).

tired.gif

With rumors of Gilbert possibly returning soon, why wouldn't he consider a job with the New York Knicks?

A) He'd be the best ball handler/distributor on that team.
B) He'd get shots.
C) He'd get to be in the lime light too.

I have FAR more confidence in Arenas than I do in Baron Davis. I hear Arenas is still in relatively good shape. Baron, on the other hand...

Fair point.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

With rumors of Gilbert possibly returning soon, why wouldn't he consider a job with the New York Knicks?

B) He'd get shots.

I have FAR more confidence in Arenas than I do in Baron Davis. I hear Arenas is still in relatively good shape. Baron, on the other hand...

because D'antoni loves Jeremy Lin now. wahat a terrible game. Go Kings lol

^ Okay, how about someone else answer the question.
laugh.gif

It seems like fans are putting a lot of faith in Baron Davis.

If you're going to put a lot of faith in Baron Davis, I don't see why would you wouldn't put faith in Gilbert Arenas.

i really like Gordon Hayward's game. he might not ever be a big time scorer, but the kid does everything.

and he's a better athlete than he's probably given credit for

Derek Fisher, Kobe Bryant, Jason Kapono, Pau Gasol, and Andrew Bynum.

That's really the lineup you want out there when you can't seem to stop them in the fourth? When you can't outscore them you go to Derek Fisher and Jason Kapono?

Did Barnes get hurt or something?

^ Okay, how about someone else answer the question.
laugh.gif

It seems like fans are putting a lot of faith in Baron Davis.

If you're going to put a lot of faith in Baron Davis, I don't see why would you wouldn't put faith in Gilbert Arenas.

because we don't wanna find out we could've had Gil from day 1, but instead waited 2 months for Baron?
nerd.gif

Really though, if you had a choice, wouldn't you go ahead and get Gilbert if you could? A or B?

He's shown he can get you 8-10 assists on a given night, and I doubt his jumper is that bad at this point of his career.

The worst part isn't only that the Knicks' offense is straight garbage..The worst part is that these dudes have no passion and the only guy that shows any sort of frustration when the team is losing is Tyson..Everyone else is nonchalant as hell like they're undefeated.

You didn't watch the Magic after the trade did you?
Gilbert Arenas was one of the worst players in the league that thought they were doing it.
Like 30-sumn% from the field 20-sumn% from 3, about as many turnovers as assists, just terrible.
I was shocked that he got so bad so fast, when he was in a good position to rebuild his career.

Who knows...maybe he got his legs and shot back over the summer.
30t6p3b.gif

The Western conference is ridiculous. No team can afford to slip up.You could go from 5th to like 12th in a week's span.

Really though, if you had a choice, wouldn't you go ahead and get Gilbert if you could? A or B?

He's shown he can get you 8-10 assists on a given night, and I doubt his jumper is that bad at this point of his career.
You mean the same Arenas that averages nearly as many turnovers as assists and shot 34% from the field last season with the Magic?

You mean the same Arenas that averages nearly as many turnovers as assists and shot 34% from the field last season with the Magic?
I don't know man, I just think Baron Davis is a corpse than will do nothing.

I don't know man, I just think Baron Davis is a corpse than will do nothing.
We saw more out of him last season than out of Arenas.

B) He'd get shots.

He already stated the Knicks were on his list along with the Lakers. Somebody posted that article a month ago. Said he'd like to hook up with Baron and play with Melo and STAT. So far the Knicks have not reached out to him but the Lakers have.

Personally I'd find a way to dump TD, Walker, Balkman, trade Fields, etc. to make room for him and a few other guys that'll be FAs in March.

Baron is in good shape though as far as weight and health wise he's on his way back. I don't know what you have against Baron but for the past few years Baron has played better than Arenas and most importantly he's shown the confidence in his game that the Knicks would need a pg to have. Last I saw from Arenas he looked unsure of himself with all those short shots in ORL.

Back
Top Bottom