☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I know I'm a few pages late and I love Rubio as much as the next guy...but let's be real Kyrie Irving is ROY right now today...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Good point. But you can't contract one team with contracting another...

Contraction comes in pairs.
Does it? I didn't know that. The West has more teams than the East for a while now.

On a slightly unrelated note I'd like Minny to be put in the Eastern Conference.

Originally Posted by srvballer

I know I'm a few pages late and I love Rubio as much as the next guy...but let's be real Kyrie Irving is ROY right now today...

Irving is heads and shoulders above Rubio fosho.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by srvballer

Irving is heads and shoulders above Rubio fosho.
head and shoulders?

freebies2deals-head-and-shoulders.png

5PlTg.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Good point. But you can't contract one team with contracting another...

Contraction comes in pairs.
I don't see why that has to be. The NBA operated with an odd number of teams for decades. They added teams in pairs (Heat/Hornets, Magic/Wolves, Raptors/Grizz) until 2004 when they added the Bobcats. Before that you have to go back to the '70s to find an even number of franchises in the league. And if they contract a second team, let's face it, it's going to be the Bobcats. Or, it should be the Bobcats.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I would love to have Kenyon Martin here in OKC, but I know Presti is too caught up in his agenda to prove you can win a championship with all young guys, all guys you have drafted and developed in house, and little to no big name trades or free agent acquisitions. ANd I applaud him, but when you hear about guys like this who can be had for peanuts and don't go for it, IDK I just wish we did. I wanted us to look at Pietrus this offseason. Like, we traded for Lazar Hayward. Dude is buns. If Kenyon goes to the West and ends up on a team we face (imagine him in Memphis) and gives us work, I'll be Lawry's.

And if Cousins, Jack, and Duhon have the same grandfather, that makes them 3 cousins?
OKC should have gone after Camby when they had the chance. Made all the sense in the world.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Kevin Love's brother (http://www.twitter.com/collinlove) tweeted earlier: Nice of the @MNTimberwolves to rent @kevinlove for 3 years. I (http://www.twitter.com/stevenshega) replied with: It WAS nice of them to pay him 62 mil & allow flexibility to put better parts around him. He can opt out & re-sign for MORE $. He replied: .......with another team.http://www.twitlonger.com/show/fi4ev8
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/fi4ev8This dude...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I would love to have Kenyon Martin here in OKC, but I know Presti is too caught up in his agenda to prove you can win a championship with all young guys, all guys you have drafted and developed in house, and little to no big name trades or free agent acquisitions. ANd I applaud him, but when you hear about guys like this who can be had for peanuts and don't go for it, IDK I just wish we did. I wanted us to look at Pietrus this offseason. Like, we traded for Lazar Hayward. Dude is buns. If Kenyon goes to the West and ends up on a team we face (imagine him in Memphis) and gives us work, I'll be Lawry's.

And if Cousins, Jack, and Duhon have the same grandfather, that makes them 3 cousins?
OKC should have gone after Camby when they had the chance. Made all the sense in the world.

yep, or got a 2nd look reference Tyson Chandler's foot and the trade we made for him that fell thru because he failed his physical.

I still don't see why we signed Lazar Hayward, just gave up a future 2nd rd pick for him but what is he good at? We already have Royal Ivey wasting a roster spot just because he is KD's homeboy from Texas U. I still, to this day, can only associate Hakiim Warrick murderalizing him in the NCAA tournament every time I see him, since he hasn't done anything significant for me to associate a new memory with him

Smush Parker sighting on Denver Nuggets: The Association

yep, or got a 2nd look reference Tyson Chandler's foot and the trade we made for him that fell thru because he failed his physical.

I still don't see why we signed Lazar Hayward, just gave up a future 2nd rd pick for him but what is he good at? We already have Royal Ivey wasting a roster spot just because he is KD's homeboy from Texas U. I still, to this day, can only associate Hakiim Warrick murderalizing him in the NCAA tournament every time I see him, since he hasn't done anything significant for me to associate a new memory with him

Boy, I'm glad y'all didn't get Chandler. 
pimp.gif

I don't know what Presti is doing though. Its like you all just need one more threat off the bench and/or a solid low post threat to make your team almost unstoppable. Not to mention, a focused Westbrook.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

pimp.gif

I don't know what Presti is doing though. Its like you all just need one more threat off the bench and/or a solid low post threat to make your team almost unstoppable. Not to mention, a focused Westbrook.

Westbrook is fine, ask Conley.

Players who average 3tos per game or more
Spoiler [+]
Deron Williams , NJN
19 36.9 84 4.4 5.8 1.95 .25
John Wall , WAS
19 36.6 80 4.2 5.5 1.66 .28
Kevin Durant , OKC
19 36.8 74 3.9 5.1 .84 .31
LeBron James , MIA
18 37.6 70 3.9 5.0 1.83 .50
Rajon Rondo , BOS
13 36.4 50 3.8 5.1 2.44 .44
Kobe Bryant , LAL
19 38.2 73 3.8 4.8 1.47 .32
Monta Ellis , GSW
17 38.3 65 3.8 4.8 1.86 .46
Russell Westbrook , OKC
19 33.8 72 3.8 5.4 1.54 .53
Kyle Lowry , HOU
17 36.9 60 3.5 4.6 2.42 .58
Stephen Curry , GSW
9 31.7 31 3.4 5.2 1.58 .58
* Ricky Rubio , MIN
19 33.9 65 3.4 4.9 2.57 .71
Steve Nash , PHX
17 31.5 58 3.4 5.2 2.98 .14
* Kyrie Irving , CLE
18 28.1 60 3.3 5.7 1.43 .23
Dwight Howard , ORL
19 37.3 62 3.3 4.2 .68 .42
Carmelo Anthony , NYK
17 35.5 54 3.2 4.3 1.35 .39
Stephen Jackson , MIL
17 31.8 54 3.2 4.8 1.02 .41
Paul Pierce , BOS
15 33.4 47 3.1 4.5 1.70 .32
Derrick Rose , CHI
16 37.0 50 3.1 4.1 2.54 .28
Amar'e Stoudemire , NYK
17 34.6 53 3.1 4.3 .45 .36
Ben Gordon , DET
15 33.1 46 3.1 4.4 1.09 .24
Blake Griffin , LAC
16 36.9 49 3.1 4.0 1.00 .29
* Brandon Knight , DET
20 32.8 60 3.0 4.4 1.18 .28
Dwyane Wade , MIA
10 34.9 30 3.0 4.1 1.77 .77

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

pimp.gif

Westbrook is fine, ask Conley.
frown.gif

K. Walker with his first career triple-double.
pimp.gif

Bobcats should move DJ he's a good PG and could really help a team not rebuilding.

Back
Top Bottom