☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

K-Mart is back and now available effective February 16th...

where does everyone think he'll end up?

back in denver?

429643_3112826857638_1173412631_3319244_1500928105_n.jpg
428257_3112829257698_1173412631_3319245_1591767910_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

what the hell is PER? it means jack!

put up meaningful numbers and be part of the reason why your team is winning>>>>>PER

Rubio is putting up meaningful numbers, not empty stats like Irving. Dont be fooled with how Irving is playing now, he will start playing like trash soon enough. good for him putting up some scoring while losing and playing with terrible players. im sure i could score 10 points playing on that team.
You're a lot better when you stay in your lane, trolling/freeposting with 2 or 3 words at a time or x >>>>>>>>> y. When you try to actually put a few sentences together, you sound like a moron.

Originally Posted by JD617

put up meaningful numbers and be part of the reason why your team is winning>>>>>PER

Rubio is putting up meaningful numbers, not empty stats like Irving. Dont be fooled with how Irving is playing now, he will start playing like trash soon enough. good for him putting up some scoring while losing and playing with terrible players. im sure i could score 10 points playing on that team.
You're a lot better when you stay in your lane, trolling/freeposting with 2 or 3 words at a time or x >>>>>>>>> y. When you try to actually put a few sentences together, you sound like a moron.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Japan bout to spew off 2 pages worth the Russell Westbrook hate.
Nothing to hate on, he's been playing great.
I thought you were gone make a comment about that last 3, and the dance he did after.
That was a pretty silly attempt, but, it went in, so I can't complain.
laugh.gif

Although that jumpshot after was WAY off. He hit the top of the shooting box.
laugh.gif

I rather see him dancing around all the time than seeing him pout around.

But the bottom line is he's played better after his little slump at the beginning of the year.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

K-Mart is back and now available effective February 16th...

where does everyone think he'll end up?

back in denver?
Hell no.

The Miami Heat, San Antonio Spurs, Los Angeles Clippers, Atlanta Hawks and New York Knicks are pursuing free-agent forward Kenyon Martin, according to league sources.

Martin's priority is to join a contender on which he'll have a sizeable role, according to a person close to Martin.
Source

Heat: Bosh, Haslem > Martin
Clippers: Griffin > Martin
Spurs: Duncan > Martin
Knicks: Stoudemire > Martin

Hawks are pretty thin in the front court. I don't see any room for him in Miami, so unless he's willing to sit behind Blake or Tim (which he won't be), I think he'll head to Atlanta.

dave-chappelle-30.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by JD617

2d8olzb.jpg

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Heat: Bosh, Haslem > Martin
Clippers: Griffin > Martin
Spurs: Duncan > Martin

Hawks are pretty thin in the front court. I don't see any room for him in Miami, so unless he's willing to sit behind Blake or Tim (which he won't be), I think he'll head to Atlanta.

On what planet does 'sizable role' mean "I'm joining your team halfway through the season and I better start"?

Spurs aren't fine cuz of Duncan, they're fine because DeJuan, Splitter and Bonner are productive. They just need Manu back.

Clippers needed Chris Kaman more than they needed Eric Gordon for this squad, cuz their frontcourt depth...
When Blake sits, they have Ryan Gomes and Reggie Evans coming off the bench...they could really use K-Mart.

Knicks ...

The Knicks' backup 4, is a 2nd round rookie who's out for 6 weeks with a fractured wrist.
They're playing Jared Jeffries 20 minutes a game. They need Kenyon.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

On what planet does 'sizable role' mean "I'm joining your team halfway through the season and I better start"?
You must not know K-Mart very well.
The Knicks' backup 4, is a 2nd round rookie who's out for 6 weeks with a fractured wrist.
They're playing Jared Jeffries 20 minutes a game. They need Kenyon.
The article said, "his priority is to join a contender". Unless he means contend for a Playoff seed when he says "contender", I doubt he'll join the Knicks. Or you could be right and coming off the bench for a sub .500 squad must be what he's talking about.

Because suddenly this:
Blazers21NTNP wrote:

means this:
The article said, "his priority is to join a contender". Unless he means contend for a Playoff seed when he says "contender", I doubt he'll join the Knicks. Or you could be right and coming off the bench for a sub .500 squad must be what he's talking about.

Yeah. Ok. It's January and Melo and Baron are out last I checked.

If he wants a big role on a playoff team he'll join the Hawks, Knicks or Clippers.
If he wants a few minutes on a contender, he'll join the Heat.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Because suddenly this:
Blazers21NTNP wrote:
means this:

Pretty much. I included the quote, "his priority is to join a contender", in my original post, so why would he join a lottery team and be a back-up?

Yeah. Ok. It's January and Melo and Baron are out last I checked.

If he wants a big role on a playoff team he'll join the Hawks, Knicks or Clippers.
If he wants a few minutes on a contender, he'll join the Heat.
It's January, and they've (Knicks) played 29% of their regular season games. Good luck with "The Savior", B-Diddy. When he starts playing and NYK is still losing, it's going to be "the chemistry needs time", right?

Yeah we should scoop up all those guys not on a team. Kenyon, Gil, J.R. I'm not opposed at all to putting a new lineup out there and cutting a few of our bums now.

There is no team that is a contender that's going to start Kenyon so no need to argue that imaginary point.

Now listen here...
his point was Kenyon's gonna put a contender over the top...and he's gonna start..
but not for a contender like the Clippers cuz they have Blake Griffin
and not for a contender like the Spurs cuz they have Timmy
and not for a contender like the Knicks cuz they have Amar'e
but for a contender like the Hawks
smokin.gif

37-intredasting.jpg

or noooo gotta change that point...
he means Kenyon wants to go to a playoff team...
and the Knicks aren't even making the playoffs so let's cross them off now

If you know what you're saying then say it, if you're gonna ignore most of what you post then why are you still replying?
It's not about what the article said, it's about the stupid way you summed up where Kenyon would go.

We could most definitely use Kenyon off the bench and give him some qualty burn @ that 4 spot for sure.
BTW Losing Kaman helped us not hurt us. Dude was a glorified stiff on both ends of the court.

Back
Top Bottom