☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by HankMoody
I thought it was by age.
nerd.gif
This makes your original comment even worse. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Camby with a 0-20 game. Has that ever happened before?

edit: Yes, it has. Reggie Evans and Dennis Rodman were the last two to do this. http://www.basketball-reference.com...&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=pts

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

*EDIT* I agree, let's change the subject.

You just provided the next topic.
I dont agree that the Wolves they are a playoff team. everyone out west is gone end up bunched up though.
They're 7-4 against the West. 
That's a better Western record than Memphis, Houston, Utah, Clippers and Denver.

A good PG and a great PF is what you need to survive in the West.

And still last in their division. Not a playoff team any time soon.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'd like to see Minnesota healthy though with Barea in that line-up. I won't write off Minnesota, but they have to keep playing well.
This is so damn critical. Most forget that they have Barea, Martell Webster, Brad Miller, and even Beasley. If this team gets enough time to gel towards the end all the while their young core keeps improving then  you're looking at a scary group of ball players.
I think next year they will make the playoffs for sure, but it isn't far fetched they mess around and get that 8th spot.

Eh, forget about Brad Miller. He does nothing for me. That big dude Pekovic can play man.
sick.gif
. He uses his body very well and does things to create for others without the ball in his hands, the best thing you can ask for in a big.

Barea, Martell, and Beasley if he screws his head on right can help that team out.

Eh, forget about Brad Miller. He does nothing for me. That big dude Pekovic can play man.
sick.gif
. He uses his body very well and does things to create for others without the ball in his hands, the best thing you can ask for in a big.

Barea, Martell, and Beasley if he screws his head on right can help that team out.
Yes. I like what Pekovic brings. Also, on Miller...You can already see each piece of this team taking on a role and that forming into great team basketball and while Miller doesn't give you what he used to in terms of statistical production, he's got that vet savvy and experienced role player thing going on that will be invaluable to a young team like the Wolves. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so the knicks put up 43 3 point shots tonight
eek.gif
roll.gif

"the problem is not dantoni" 
grin.gif
Didn't I tell you Knicks fans dude was a bum? But nah y'all wanna act like he was one Robert Horry hip check away from a chip.
Dantoni system sells tickets but it don't win basketball games.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

That they're not a playoff team.
Oh you mean right now? My fault.
laugh.gif
Yeah they aint a playoff team right now. Maybe by all star week they sneak in/tie for the 8th spot.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by JD617

So you telling me John Drew was a better player then the Finals MVP Magic Johnson?

Get this weak stat outta here.
30t6p3b.gif
You're a ******.

Say this dude Harden is getting straight K. Durant treatment in the Warriors game, I mean you touch him in the slightest regard and it's an automatic foul
30t6p3b.gif

I mean he was probably going to the finals. spurs could have come back. who knows.

either way steve nash was the coach of that team

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

sick.gif

Yes. I like what Pekovic brings. Also, on Miller...You can already see each piece of this team taking on a role and that forming into great team basketball and while Miller doesn't give you what he used to in terms of statistical production, he's got that vet savvy and experienced role player thing going on that will be invaluable to a young team like the Wolves. 
At this point of his career, I don't see him being anything more than Brian Cardinal-esque. Darko/Love/Pekovic is a good enough rotation. I hope Randolph can do some things for yall too.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

*EDIT* I agree, let's change the subject.

You just provided the next topic.
I dont agree that the Wolves they are a playoff team. everyone out west is gone end up bunched up though.
They're 7-4 against the West. 
That's a better Western record than Memphis, Houston, Utah, Clippers and Denver.

A good PG and a great PF is what you need to survive in the West.
No doubt, but is Rubio better than any of those teams PG's?
Cause you need a PF to survive, but the difference between Scola and Nene  and Love ( if you want to consider him the best) isnt nearly far enough to beat out any of those teams and the difference in cohesive talent at those other position

The team I fudge on is Portland. I just think they will get tired legs at the end of the season, and end up playing an inbetween pace for a few games, and being horrid at it and going to the snail pace of before.

Denver might get Wilson Chandfler back, but thats all they want back. OKC can run away if they want.

Dallas isnt looking so hot this year at all

KD averages 31.5 against this Warriors team in their building for his career. I didn't want to post it early because of jinx effect. Russ has 28, 11, 6, and 7 steals and they have the Warriors starting backcourt shooting 10-30, another high t.o game though. This dude Dorrell Wright never misses in games I watch for some reason. 37 and 14 for KD, even Ibaka had 20.

man.. if some of those dunks went down..

KD almossssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt kobed curry..

i'm just glad brooks figured out our best lineup against this team was westbrook-harden-KD-ibaka-collison.. and when thabo was still available westbrook-harden-thabo-kd-ibaka/collison

just glad it didn't end up like that game last year where they hit those 3s at the end to send it to overtime

what the hell is PER? it means jack!

put up meaningful numbers and be part of the reason why your team is winning>>>>>PER

Rubio is putting up meaningful numbers, not empty stats like Irving. Dont be fooled with how Irving is playing now, he will start playing like trash soon enough. good for him putting up some scoring while losing and playing with terrible players. im sure i could score 10 points playing on that team.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

what the hell is PER? it means jack!

put up meaningful numbers and be part of the reason why your team is winning>>>>>PER

Rubio is putting up meaningful numbers, not empty stats like Irving. Dont be fooled with how Irving is playing now, he will start playing like trash soon enough. good for him putting up some scoring while losing and playing with terrible players. im sure i could score 10 points playing on that team.
How are you acting like the Cavs arent playing decent?

Back
Top Bottom