☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by sladewilson

tumblr_lo08noUXTW1qdi785o1_500.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dude was a beast
tired.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

K-Mart is back and now available effective February 16th...

where does everyone think he'll end up?

back in denver?
San Antonio or New York would be my guess. Outside of Duncan, I don't trust any of San Antonio's bigs in a playoff series. Then again, I probably don't trust Martin much either.
laugh.gif
New York could use him as the third big in their rotation plus the Melo connection.

I would love to have Kenyon Martin here in OKC, but I know Presti is too caught up in his agenda to prove you can win a championship with all young guys, all guys you have drafted and developed in house, and little to no big name trades or free agent acquisitions. ANd I applaud him, but when you hear about guys like this who can be had for peanuts and don't go for it, IDK I just wish we did. I wanted us to look at Pietrus this offseason. Like, we traded for Lazar Hayward. Dude is buns. If Kenyon goes to the West and ends up on a team we face (imagine him in Memphis) and gives us work, I'll be Lawry's.

And if Cousins, Jack, and Duhon have the same grandfather, that makes them 3 cousins?

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

We could most definitely use Kenyon off the bench and give him some qualty burn @ that 4 spot for sure.
BTW Losing Kaman helped us not hurt us. Dude was a glorified stiff on both ends of the court.

I'll agree Kaman had that stat stuffed all-star year,
and I'm not saying he should be a part of the Clips' future,
but the role he played down the stretch last season...
dude was one of the best backup bigs in the league.

I mean he'd be a better look than Solomon Jones right now.
And he'd help take some of the pressure off of your wings, especially when Blake sits.

But yea...that's where Kenyon could definitely come in handy.
We need him more though.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Might be late here, but what did dwight
Say about calling out his teammates?
Basically saying they're not trying hard enough & he's right. They were playing ok before the last few games. They beat LAL, POR, & blew out the Pacers.

The NBA is basically pushing the Hornets to contraction..

Why would you try to trade Chris Kaman? Dude has a $14 million expiring contract. It is not like you have to sit with him for this year and next it literally expires at the end of the season.

The best deal you could muster for Kaman is 1 solid role player and roster fill-ins. No one is giving good starters up for Chris Kaman at this point in his career.

But look at it from a financial standpoint:
Trading Kaman for equivalent bulk of player salaries from another team that puts the Hornets at $47.7 million. Eric Gordon is going to command $7 million, and as much as $9 million (depending on if enough teams are interested). Signing Eric Gordon for assuming the high end puts the Hornets pretty close to the cap.
Letting Kaman expire. Leaves the Hornets at $33.7 million for the off-season. The Hornets could then sign EG for $8 million over whatever number of years. Then have $20million to go after another max salary starter and good role player or a Above Average starter and as many as 3 solid bench players.

Way to go NBA.

sick.gif
at that Durant miss... Curry is lucky that didn't go down.
laugh.gif

Curious to see where Kenyon ends up... He can still help out a team with some good minutes.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

We could most definitely use Kenyon off the bench and give him some qualty burn @ that 4 spot for sure.
BTW Losing Kaman helped us not hurt us. Dude was a glorified stiff on both ends of the court.

I'll agree Kaman had that stat stuffed all-star year,
and I'm not saying he should be a part of the Clips' future,
but the role he played down the stretch last season...
dude was one of the best backup bigs in the league.

I mean he'd be a better look than Solomon Jones right now.
And he'd help take some of the pressure off of your wings, especially when Blake sits.

But yea...that's where Kenyon could definitely come in handy.
We need him more though.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom