☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

So basically they're screwing the Rockets out of even more good/core players? Brilliant.

roll.gif
Marcus Banks gets traded every single year with players who are way better than him.

morey about to lose his status.

unless they get nene maybe. pau and nene front court aint bad

the lock out in 6 years is gonna be fun. you know that @%!! is happening

also called the clippers not getting a star

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

[h1]Hornets resubmit Paul-to-Lakers deal to league[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski

The New Orleans Hornets have delivered a reconstructed framework of the three-team blockbuster trade sending Chris Paul trade to the Los Angeles Lakers into the NBA office for approval, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

In the latest details available to Yahoo! Sports, sources say that New Orleans would send the Lakers Paul, and possibly two Hornets free agents – center Jason Smith and Marcus Banks – would be sent to the Lakers in sign-and-trade agreements.

The Rockets would send Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, a 2012 first-round pick and possibly young players or additional picks to the Hornets.

The Lakers would send Lamar Odom to the Hornets, Pau Gasol to the Rockets and league sources say that Los Angeles was pursuing a first-round pick to send to the Hornets.

“It’s in David Stern’s hands now,â€

I don't understand that deal for the Rockets. All that for Pau? Just him?

Trade will probably get vetoed under the guise of some team backing out or a player failing a physical cuz it's basically the same damn deal.

Why the +$$% are we giving up more young players and or draft picks?! We're getting Pau, not Paul!
This will be completely idiotic on Morey's behalf if he includes P.Pat, chase, lee, Marcus, or Goran.
Give them Haseem, Flynn, J-Hill, or T-Will.

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor 

Billups: "I'm still playing at a hi level. I'm not interested in going somewhere to b a mentor coming off the bench."...#Knicks
Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
Bllups on signing w/ the #Heat: "I want a chance to win, so any team that's playing for it all, I'd be interested in." #Knicks
1 minute ago

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
Billups: "I can go back 13, 14 yrs where...everyone loves me...and yet Im always the one who pays the price."...
2 minutes ago

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
Billups: "Its not in my makeup to b selfish, but it just feel like this time i need to b a little more concerned with me."..
3 minutes ago

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
Billups: "I dont know of any player of my magnitude...thats gone thru what Ive gone thru. Not one.."
5 minutes ago

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
Billups confirms Andy Miller threat: "If I get claimed by team I dont want to play 4, I would absolutely consider retirment."
7 minutes ago

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
Billups not sold on D'Antoni running ball thru Melo: "especially in Mike's system, where the point guard is so important." #Knicks
12 minutes ago

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
More Billups: "it's like (the #Knicks) forgot all about the impact I did have on that team...."
14 minutes ago

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
More Billups: "If Im healthy vs Boston, we've got a really good chance in that series. But once I got hurt...
15 minutes ago

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
More Billups: "The whole deal with Denver was about Melo...But I dont think the #Knicks valued what else they got in the deal."...
16 minutes ago

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
More Billups on #Knicks: "From the 1st day I got there it was about who was going to be next pt guard, w/o giving me a real chance...
18 minutes ago

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
Billups on #Knicks as title contender: "I think they are probably a couple of pieces short, but I wont say what those pieces r."
1 hour ago

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
Billups on possibly facing #Knicks in playoffs: "I would like a chance at them, I'll tell u that much. I'd absolutely love that."
1 hour ago

I really feel for Billups. The guy has been a true professional since he got to Denver. Since then, he's been great, but he's been treated like absolute crap. He's been treated like he was like Andre Miller.

Trade kind of kills prospects of Howard in LA as well.. No matter what Howard says he is still considering Lakers, and Lakers still want him..

But without a bigger salaried guy like Emeka it is tougher to make up the difference made by Hedo...

Lakers should have pushed for Ariza at least to use as trade for Hedo.

I can understand Billups frustrations. But we didn't make the trade for him, we did it for Melo. I thought he would have contributed a lot more than he did for us, and I think adding Chandler will be far more valuable than keeping him. Sorry, it's a business. If you think you're being underappreciated, maybe if you were still the same guy from the championship team you wouldn't be treated as such.
https://twitter.com/#!/Ian_OConnor
https://twitter.com/#!/Ian_OConnorIan_OConnor Ian O'Connor 

Billups: "I dont know of any player of my magnitude...thats gone thru what Ive gone thru. Not one.."

I want to hear who else he considers of his magnitude for the record.

https://twitter.com/#!/Ian_OConnorIan_OConnor Ian O'Connor 

Billups on #Knicks as title contender: "I think they are probably a couple of pieces short, but I wont say what those pieces r."

Last I checked he wasn't a basketball wizard with knowledge others lack. The Knicks, the fans, the media, all know what the team is lacking.. spare us the sad tale of Chauncey Billups that he's constructed.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Trade kind of kills prospects of Howard in LA as well.. No matter what Howard says he is still considering Lakers, and Lakers still want him..

But without a bigger salaried guy like Emeka it is tougher to make up the difference made by Hedo...

Not true because they would still get the 2 trade exceptions. Those two trade exceptions is what brings hedo's contract back to us...

Why do the Rockets have to give up more? My man black had it right. We're getting Pau not Paul. I'm ok if it's bums like Thabeet, Hill. So so on Flynn. Anything else we're getting robbed. Nene definitely waiting for the trade to go through to sign with Houston.

The fact is your team snuck you into the Melo trade to up their haul, Chompsy.
Which was stupid, because half the players they got are gone now.
You only gave us about 10 good games out of 30 and got hurt in the playoffs immediately.
Our plan was always for CP3 and not nearly enough that you did in NY made you worth not getting Chandler.

We'd rather have both, if not, than him.
Bye.

If Billups play the Knicks in the playoffs, its cut throat, especially if he's on a good enough team. 

Please let Chauncey clear waivers and go to the Celtics, I will laugh so hard watching him drop 10 3's on the Knicks opening night
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't understand that deal for the Rockets. All that for Pau? Just him?

Trade will probably get vetoed under the guise of some team backing out or a player failing a physical cuz it's basically the same damn deal.

Supposedly we were trying to get Pau, keep Chuck Hayes, sign Nene, and make whatever other moves with the saved money.
Well, Hayes signed with the Kings, so I have no idea what other moves they would try to make. Both Pau & Marc? DeAndre

Jordan & Dalembert??? I think our GM wants us to win 25 games this year *shrugs*

laugh.gif
@ Billups acting like he's gonna drop 40 points any time he plays the Knicks..First of all, dude is slow as hell..As a Knicks fan, I greatly appreciated his scoring ability and leadership..But he is too damn slow to be keeping up with the current PGs in the East..Rose and Rondo did work on him any time they played him..That's the last thing you need in the playoffs..Bibby is slow as hell too but he's getting paid a fraction of Billups' bloated contract..If the Heat wanna sign him to their team and add $14mil to their cap, by all means, take him

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Essential1

Not true because they would still get the 2 trade exceptions. Those two trade exceptions is what brings hedo's contract back to us...

Trade exceptions are the one thing I don't understand.. I know what they are... But how do they get generated, whats the criteria, and how much will we get in the two exceptions

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Please let Chauncey clear waivers and go to the Celtics, I will laugh so hard watching him drop 10 3's on the Knicks opening night
roll.gif
I will laugh too, because it would be an act of god if Billups manages to do that.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I really feel for Billups. The guy has been a true professional since he got to Denver. Since then, he's been great, but he's been treated like absolute crap. He's been treated like he was like Andre Miller.

Very true. I hate to see him getting moved like this

Back
Top Bottom