☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I am still hoping Lakers keep the same team. If we aren't getting Dwight, I don't want Cp3 ESPECIALLY not for Pau and LO. Give them LO and some fillers for CP3...

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

@WojYahooNBA Jason Richardson has reached agreement on a four year, $25M deal with the Orlando Magic, league source tells Y! Sports

4 years? #!!

Told you he would get MLE money in Orlando. He got lost in the shuftle of guards....
I didnt think he would get 4 years though.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

What in god's name are they doing putting Bonzi Wells on the same team as Mike Beasley?

Sixers get Brook Lopez
Magic get Iguodala, Lou Williams, 2 first rounders
Nets get Dwight and Hedo

How bout it...
What are the Sixers thinking in that scenario? Not making the playoffs?
How you figure? They re-signed Thad, he can start in Iguodala's spot. And with Turner and Meeks they don't need Lou. Sixers need a center more than anything unless Nikola Nucevic really pans out to be a starting center right away.
Thad does not make up for what you lose in Iggy. Lopez can't honestly be their answer to center. They'd be lucky to be an 8th seed with those additions. If you're giving up Iggy you need more than Brook Lopez.
@WojYahooNBA Jason Richardson has reached agreement on a four year, $25M deal with the Orlando Magic, league source tells Y! Sports

What? Why is he going back to ORL? Why do they want him back? 4 years?

If I'm Dwight I'm just shaking my head. More of the same.

eek.gif
4yrs for richardson

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Why would Orlando sign JRich?
Cause the posability of Quentin Richardson starting was
sick.gif
 + The finances dictated that with them still being over the cap they needed to get a guy who's bird rights they had.

If I'm Orlando I would just start re-building **shrug**
You got rid of Arena, getting rid of Hedo and Dwight, might as well start from scratch since they're getting rid of the payroll. I just don't understand why they gave Richardson 4 years

Rip Hamilton is gonna be the glue to that Bulls team this year. Really underestimating that signing.

Rip Hamilton is gonna be the glue to that Bulls team this year. Really underestimating that signing.

Nobody is underestimating that signing.
He hasn't played meaningful basketball in years but we all still know this was a big move.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

If I'm Orlando I would just start re-building **shrug**
You got rid of Arena, getting rid of Hedo and Dwight, might as well start from scratch since they're getting rid of the payroll. I just don't understand why they gave Richardson 4 years

this

[h1]Hornets resubmit Paul-to-Lakers deal to league[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski

The New Orleans Hornets have delivered a reconstructed framework of the three-team blockbuster trade sending Chris Paul trade to the Los Angeles Lakers into the NBA office for approval, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

In the latest details available to Yahoo! Sports, sources say that New Orleans would send the Lakers Paul, and possibly two Hornets free agents – center Jason Smith and Marcus Banks – would be sent to the Lakers in sign-and-trade agreements.

The Rockets would send Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, a 2012 first-round pick and possibly young players or additional picks to the Hornets.

The Lakers would send Lamar Odom to the Hornets, Pau Gasol to the Rockets and league sources say that Los Angeles was pursuing a first-round pick to send to the Hornets.

“It’s in David Stern’s hands now,â€

Damn, Marcus Banks and Jason Smith are a whole lot worse than Emeka Okafor.

Personally I would've been pissed if the Lakers got Emeka.

There's so many washed up players getting contracts this season..There is a huge void in the league for veteran players that can still be very efficient..Most of them are max 12-13 ppg guys, and can't give you more than 15-20 mpg..You know it's a slow free agency when R.I.P. Hamilton is getting so much attention

I don't think Orlando has given up on trying to keep Dwight just yet. Although its not like Jrich was the deal breaker

The Magic.
roll.gif

Marcus Banks.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
The Lakers almost got this bum from the Gary Payton-Chris Mihm trade in 2004. Damn it.

Back
Top Bottom