☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

as much as i hate the Nets, i kinda want Dwight to end up going there. Anywhere except the lakers honestly 
laugh.gif

wouldnt mind JJ. i feel like he skidded on mad teams throughout the playoff run. the Bibby signing i dont really mind just another body in case TD/Shump cant handle it, which i think they will.

my boys aunt does JJ barea's wife's hair from time to time whenever shes in town. maybe he'd come due to location ? i heard its between the mavs, minny and NY. NY would make sense for him.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Dwight not wanting to follow in Shaq's footsteps and being overshadowed by Kobe as the 'face of the franchise'
pimp.gif

you do realize most likely hes just saying that to cover up where he really wants to go right? 
laugh.gif
 its a smart move. 
this is the way i have always seen it. The lakers would have gone straight for howard and howard only if it was between paul and howard. They wouldnt be working their *+%#@ off right now to make this chris paul trade go through if they didnt think howard was coming aswell.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

as much as i hate the Nets, i kinda want Dwight to end up going there. Anywhere except the lakers honestly 
laugh.gif

anywhere except the lakers huh?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Dwight not wanting to follow in Shaq's footsteps and being overshadowed by Kobe as the 'face of the franchise'
pimp.gif

you do realize most likely hes just saying that to cover up where he really wants to go right? 
laugh.gif
 its a smart move. 

im sayin tho
laugh.gif

honestly the nets got the potential to put something nice together with the move to bk if they can keep deron williams but i just can't see any player that wants to win titles preferring to go to the nets over the lakers.  i mean if he were to go to the nets that's a great pickup for them,  but i'd be shocked to see him prefer new yorks soon to be b team (as they'll always be in the knicks shadow) over winning titles, playing with great players, and being able to capatilze on the hollywood market while doing so.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 its a smart move. 
this is the way i have always seen it. The lakers would have gone straight for howard and howard only if it was between paul and howard. They wouldnt be working their *+%#@ off right now to make this chris paul trade go through if they didnt think howard was coming aswell.

I WANT TO BEREIVEEE!

Trying to go through the West (Thunder, Grizzlies, Mavs) >>> Trying to go through the East (Heat, Bulls, Celtics, Knicks)

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 its a smart move. 

I WANT TO BEREIVEEE!
roll.gif
 and if we get nothing oh well. life goes on with pau gasol, bynum, and kobe 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yes. *Lakers Hater*
laugh.gif

Noble you looking for tix for the home opener
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I think 95% of this forum is with you! 

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

laugh.gif
 its a smart move. 

I WANT TO BEREIVEEE!
roll.gif
 and if we get nothing oh well. life goes on with pau gasol, bynum, and kobe 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Nets would be in a similar position as the Heat if they get Dwight. Legit role players would come to that team for cheap next off season after they make a little noise in the playoffs. Especially if the Heat don't win this year.

Plus they still got Marshon Brooks, maybe he gets thrown out there and is forced to improve quickly.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
Yes. *Lakers Hater*
laugh.gif

Noble you looking for tix for the home opener
nerd.gif
for the kings? what section?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

The Nets would be in a similar position as the Heat if they get Dwight. Legit role players would come to that team for cheap next off season after they make a little noise in the playoffs. Especially if the Heat don't win this year.

Plus they still got Marshon Brooks, maybe he gets thrown out there and is forced to improve quickly.

Outlaw might not get the amnesty, and gets closer to the guy he was in Portland. ( still an inefficent jumpshooter but respectable)

What in god's name are they doing putting Bonzi Wells on the same team as Mike Beasley?

Sixers get Brook Lopez
Magic get Iguodala, Lou Williams, 2 first rounders
Nets get Dwight and Hedo

How bout it...

If Nets do get Dwight first do the Lakers still make the Paul trade?

With what the Mavs lost, the current LAL team has a chance in the playoffs to get back to the finals. If they do make the trade Paul-Bynum-Kobe aint a bad core to go out there and try to get a chip (if Bynum is healthy).

If Nets do get Dwight first do the Lakers still make the Paul trade?

With what the Mavs lost, the current LAL team has a chance in the playoffs to get back to the finals. If they do make the trade Paul-Bynum-Kobe aint a bad core to go out there and try to get a chip (if Bynum is healthy).

I would think they would flip LO and Blake for a better pg and someone who can be in a big rotation.

was gonna say anyway you look at is dwight is tryna follow in shaq's footsteps cuz shaq was born in jersey but they moving to brooklyn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Outlaw might not get the amnesty, and gets closer to the guy he was in Portland. ( still an inefficent jumpshooter but respectable)
Yeah forgot about him. When I think about it I'd think the Nets would've rather get Arenas than Hedo.
Originally Posted by Buc Em

What in god's name are they doing putting Bonzi Wells on the same team as Mike Beasley?

Sixers get Brook Lopez
Nets get Dwight and Hedo

How bout it...
What are the Sixers thinking in that scenario? Not making the playoffs?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Wait... Jameer Nelson is a great PG? Jameer Nelson. Nelson, Jameer. Great PG. On par with Deron Williams. Jameer Nelson.
I was talking about Nets with Howard... Great PG & Great C...

Nelson is a good PG when healthy  

http://twitter.com/#!/JoshuaBRobbins
http://twitter.com/#!/JoshuaBRobbins
http://twitter.com/#!/JoshuaBRobbinsJoshuaBRobbins Josh Robbins 

Otis Smith says he's close to agreeing to terms with FA guard Jason Richardson

http://twitter.com/#!/WojYahooNBA
http://twitter.com/#!/WojYahooNBA
http://twitter.com/#!/WojYahooNBAWojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski 

Jason Richardson has reached agreement on a four year, $25M deal with the Orlando Magic, league source tells Y! Sports.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Sixers get Brook Lopez
Nets get Dwight and Hedo

How bout it...
What are the Sixers thinking in that scenario? Not making the playoffs?

How you figure? They re-signed Thad, he can start in Iguodala's spot. And with Turner and Meeks they don't need Lou. Sixers need a center more than anything unless Nikola Nucevic really pans out to be a starting center right away.

Back
Top Bottom