☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lol mavs players let that success get to they head
Cuban really thinks he can get Dwight there next year and/or convince DWill to sign with them. My whole thing is if Dwight goes to the Nets or LA, what are they going to do? Especially if the Nets makes moves to convince DWIll to stay.

They'll have all that money with nobody to sign and might just end up making a drastic trade just to be contenders again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
@ The Wolves going for Barea.
What they can't have another pg?
laugh.gif

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Dwight Howard has requested that the Orlando Magic trade him to the New Jersey Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Originally Posted by Lxj

Why don't the magic just trade for Paul

outside of Howard that team is terrible and CP3 wont make them a winner especially after all the players they will have to trade to get CP.

plus no one wants the players Orlando has to offer.

Dwight not wanting to follow in Shaq's footsteps and being overshadowed by Kobe as the 'face of the franchise'
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

daldridgetnt David Aldridge
Source: Knicks, Wolves both in strong pursuit of J.J. Barea, who feels "betrayed" that Mavs only offered 1 yr deal. Check Hang Time blog.

can't the lakers just sign him with the mini-MLE and keep pau and odom, then trade LO and bynum for howard + air turkey?
ohwell.gif
shut up.

I like Brandon Bass more then Big Baby but go after Howard Danny you ##*!.

Trade anyone to get him.

Like I said before I really hope Nets get that trade done before the LA one.

I lightweight feel they want to offer Nene the max just because the Knicks got Chandler. Just like with Melo and DWill last season. Billy seems like he just trying to keep up. Get that D12 deal done and then we'd be on the same level.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by PMatic

Source: Knicks, Wolves both in strong pursuit of J.J. Barea, who feels "betrayed" that Mavs only offered 1 yr deal. Check Hang Time blog.
KAAAAAAAAHN!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where do you think Gilbert Arenas is gonna end up?
AND WE'RE GONNA GET JJ!
AND WE'RE GONNA GET CHAUNCEY!!
AND WE'RE GONNA GET BDIDDY!!!!
howard-dean-8.jpg

FEAR THE BYEAHHHHHD

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

D12 to Nets is not a foregone conclusion, even if he asks to go there.
If he says Nets and nowhere else it kinda is. Lets see if he got the cojones Melo got.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Is there any way Miami can pick up Billups?

He won't pass through waivers so no. I don't see Denver not giving him a 1 year deal just so he can get his 14 mill and retire.

I love that the East is stacking up. 
pimp.gif

So, if Dwight goes to the Nets, what happens to the Lakers? All of the star players will finally be teamed up and there will be no one left or am I missing somebody? 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

can't the lakers just sign him with the mini-MLE and keep pau and odom, then trade LO and bynum for howard + air turkey?
ohwell.gif
shut up.

ok
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I love that the East is stacking up. 
pimp.gif

So, if Dwight goes to the Nets, what happens to the Lakers? All of the star players will finally be teamed up and there will be no one left or am I missing somebody? 

I'm wondering the same since David west has basically signed. Not a lot of 4s left.

Free-agent forward David West is nearing an agreement to join the Boston Celtics on a three-year deal that will pay him between $27 million and $29 million, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

If he says Nets and nowhere else it kinda is. Lets see if he got the cojones Melo got.

Not really, not if they don't have pieces to get him...

There is a lot of working pieces to this deal (I'll name the major 2)...
1) If Nene does sign the 4 years $60+ Million, the Nets have only at most $3million in cap space. Whereas before Nene they had $16mil  cap space.
2) Chances are Otis wants Hedo's contract to be picked up... That means you have to come up with $24mil in salary for the trade to work financially (If Nets squander all cap space on Nene)  

Teams will not be able to use the amnesty provision on a player acquired in a trade going forward. The CBA summary says teams can apply amnesty to a pre-existing contract. It does not say whether teams must already have that contract on their books, or whether that contract must simply exist. There had been hope, for instance, that the Nets could acquire Hedo Turkoglu’s contract in a theoretical Dwight Howard trade and then use the amnesty provision on Turkoglu instead of the less-expensive Travis Outlaw. Turkoglu’s contract is “in place,â€

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Not really, not if they don't have pieces to get him...

There is a lot of working pieces to this deal (I'll name the major 2)...
1) If Nene does sign the 4 years $60+ Million, the Nets have only at most $3million in cap space. Whereas before Nene they had $16mil  cap space.
2) Chances are Otis wants Hedo's contract to be picked up... That means you have to come up with $24mil in salary for the trade to work financially (If Nets squander all cap space on Nene)  
Well yeah I'm not a fan of the Nets offering Nene the max or anybody for that matter. I mean Billy should know money wise that can not work. We already saw Tyson kinda get overpaid and now Nene is gonna get max money?

I think Nets have that rumored offer out there just in case Dwight ends up in LA, seeing if they can keep DWill there with Nene on the team. I haven't seen a whole lot of rumors of them planning on getting Dwight and Nene.

Good job Dwight. If that goes down, look at the contender landscape: Heat, Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, Nets, Celtics, Mavs, Thunder... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see a clear favorite in that bunch and that's #!@$%*@ awesome.

Back
Top Bottom