☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by franchise3

No way it's one of our legit young dudes. Gotta be Hill and maybe Lull who's overseas. Hopefully Thabeet though
laugh.gif
Thabeet is gonna be cut no matter what
laugh.gif
He apparently needs like 5 years in the D-League to even compete.

I don't see how between TD, Bibby, and Barea you guys think Barea shouldn't start. It's already a crap shoot of choices but lets be serious. You can say we should get a pg that's a better fit but can anyone name one that's available right now?

At the end of the day we can waive these dudes with one year deals if someone better presents themselves.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

I could've sworn yall were saying PAU was the best player on the Lakers and that without PAU, Lakers wouldn't have won any chips
laugh.gif

in that Finals and they wouldn't have

I haven't been following this thread and wanted to share a trade with y'all regarding the Clippers, Magic and Hawks.

It's something like

Hawks gets: Hedo, D12

Orlando gets: Horford, Zaza, Hinrich, Kaman

Clippers gets: Marvin, Q.Rich

Tell me what you think? Would it go through with the new CBA?

PS, I'm sad as a B.Roy fan that he's going to retire; such a great player for the league.

Originally Posted by On1yBloke

I haven't been following this thread and wanted to share a trade with y'all regarding the Clippers, Magic and Hawks.

It's something like

Hawks gets: Hedo, D12

Orlando gets: Horford, Zaza, Hinrich, Kaman

Clippers gets: Marvin, Q.Rich

Tell me what you think? Would it go through with the new CBA?

PS, I'm sad as a B.Roy fan that he's going to retire; such a great player for the league.

no way atl gives up horford, they'd rather trade josh smith

Trade changes every 15 minutes.  Friggin announce the God damn trade already and let us get a look at it, then let us tell Stern what we think instead of those dip @#$%^ that own the teams. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Trade changes every 15 minutes.  Friggin announce the God damn trade already and let us get a look at it, then let us tell Stern what we think instead of those dip @#$%^ that own the teams. 
laugh.gif

f5 f5 f5 f5
laugh.gif

Orlando Magic GM says Dwight Howard has requested a trade

Dwight Howard has told the Orlando Magic that he wants to be traded, Magic General Manager Otis Smith told the Orlando Sentinel Saturday afternoon.

Smith said Howard has made the request twice in separate conversations since Monday.

Dan Fegan, Howard’s agent, didn’t immediately return a phone message for comment.

Smith emphasized that the Magic want to keep Howard long-term, and he added that Howard and his camp haven’t told the team that he definitely will not remain with the franchise. Indeed, Smith repeated what Magic officials have said for days: that the team will make every effort to keep the All-NBA First Team center.

“We wouldn’t be who we are if we don’t take a look around all 29 teams and try to make the best deal for the Orlando Magic,â€

daldridgetnt David Aldridge
Source: Knicks, Wolves both in strong pursuit of J.J. Barea, who feels "betrayed" that Mavs only offered 1 yr deal. Check Hang Time blog.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Source: Knicks, Wolves both in strong pursuit of J.J. Barea, who feels "betrayed" that Mavs only offered 1 yr deal. Check Hang Time blog.
KAAAAAAAAHN!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

can't the lakers just sign him with the mini-MLE and keep pau and odom, then trade LO and bynum for howard + air turkey?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lol mavs players let that success get to they head
roll.gif
u ain't lyin! Everybody feelin themselves way too much right now. Oh well, Vince Carter bout
to come there and kill all that success nonsense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

KAAAAAAAAHN!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where do you think Gilbert Arenas is gonna end up?
AND WE'RE GONNA GET JJ!
AND WE'RE GONNA GET CHAUNCEY!!
AND WE'RE GONNA GET BDIDDY!!!!
howard-dean-8.jpg

FEAR THE BYEAHHHHHD

Back
Top Bottom