☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

If the Nets think Dwight is a possibility, they aint signing Nene to that deal.

the whole point is to sign Nene and deal Lopez.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

If the Nets think Dwight is a possibility, they aint signing Nene to that deal.
Yeah... Then it is a team with a PG & Center... And 0 cap space in the offseason...

Nets don't have the pieces.. Howard may want to go there... But it is unlikely Otis takes a deal for Howard & Hedo where they get a draft pic, Jordan Farmer, Brook Lopez & Morrow, and some random other guy

And it is not knocking the Nets.. I'd love to see them go deep in the playoffs and do well in Brooklyn... BUT they are mismanaging the hell out of this...

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Good job Dwight. If that goes down, look at the contender landscape: Heat, Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, Nets, Celtics, Mavs, Thunder, Grizzlies... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see a clear favorite in that bunch and that's #!@$%*@ awesome.

Fixed.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
 @ Bonzi being back in the States

Well like I said if Dwight forces it it'll have to work.

Maybe the Nets can get a 3rd team involved.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Good job Dwight. If that goes down, look at the contender landscape: Heat, Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, Nets, Celtics, Mavs, Thunder... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see a clear favorite in that bunch and that's #!@$%*@ awesome.

Well, I can tell u the Lakers would be at the bottom of that list, if at all
laugh.gif

3rd team would sweeten up the pot for Orlando, right? What can that third team really get from either NJ or Orlando to make it worthwhile to get involved?

If there is no Nene.. How are the Nets a championship team with Deron Williams & D12... They are no different than the Magic (but a better PG) and even worse surrounding players...

Nets will be a team with great PG.. Great C... And what else? That's a team who may get far in playoffs but little chance for the Championship

Originally Posted by franchise3

3rd team would sweeten up the pot for Orlando, right? What can that third team really get from either NJ or Orlando to make it worthwhile to get involved?
Hedo's contract
roll.gif

Maybe Jameer Nelson.

Great C... lmao. That's a huge understatement. He's a top 3 player in this league. According to advanced stats, he should've been the runaway MVP last year.

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by On1yBloke

I haven't been following this thread and wanted to share a trade with y'all regarding the Clippers, Magic and Hawks.

It's something like

Hawks gets: Hedo, D12

Orlando gets: Horford, Zaza, Hinrich, Kaman

Clippers gets: Marvin, Q.Rich

Tell me what you think? Would it go through with the new CBA?

PS, I'm sad as a B.Roy fan that he's going to retire; such a great player for the league.

no way atl gives up horford, they'd rather trade josh smith

Think about that front court though. What is ATL losing?

Originally Posted by diew its james

I haven't been following this thread and wanted to share a trade with y'all regarding the Clippers, Magic and Hawks.

It's something like

Hawks gets: Hedo, D12

Orlando gets: Horford, Zaza, Hinrich, Kaman

Clippers gets: Marvin, Q.Rich

Tell me what you think? Would it go through with the new CBA?

PS, I'm sad as a B.Roy fan that he's going to retire; such a great player for the league.

no way atl gives up horford, they'd rather trade josh smith

Think about that front court though. What is ATL losing?

a big man that can shoot

Expect a third team to be involved. Nets GM Billy King has been the only GM to initiate not and not necessarily participate in a multi-team trade in recent years.

There is no team that I can think of that would want to eat up Hedo's contract, serves no purpose for a team to be a 3rd team in a blockbuster trade when they get a terrible contract that doesn't expire for 3 years..

Wait... Jameer Nelson is a great PG? Jameer Nelson. Nelson, Jameer. Great PG. On par with Deron Williams. Jameer Nelson.

Deron Williams would make Dwight Howard even better, which is a scary thought. But I do agree, the Nets would need a few more pieces to surround Deron and Dwight with. But those two would be the scariest duo in the league.

Originally Posted by blackxme

Rockets better be giving all those dudes from that 09 draft. 
Keep P.Pat., Chase, Lee, Goran
Word. Definitely not buying in to the "play Johnny Flynn" hype. Only reason I like Terrence Williams is
cause he's from Seattle, and happens to wear a Rockets jersey.

Back
Top Bottom