☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

It was a nice plan...48 hours of stalling later and the Rockets really are getting raped now.

Nene's price went up, Hayes is gone, they've gotta give up more young talent for the same haul.

David Stern...does not care...about red nation.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I can understand Billups frustrations. But we didn't make the trade for him, we did it for Melo. I thought he would have contributed a lot more than he did for us, and I think adding Chandler will be far more valuable than keeping him. Sorry, it's a business. If you think you're being underappreciated, maybe if you were still the same guy from the championship team you wouldn't be treated as such.
https://twitter.com/#!/Ian_OConnor
https://twitter.com/#!/Ian_OConnor
https://twitter.com/#!/Ian_OConnorIan_OConnor Ian O'Connor 

Billups: "I dont know of any player of my magnitude...thats gone thru what Ive gone thru. Not one.."
Last I checked he wasn't a basketball wizard with knowledge others lack. The Knicks, the fans, the media, all know what the team is lacking.. spare us the sad tale of Chauncey Billups that he's constructed.
Can someone tell me what Billups has gone through to justify him acting like a baby? He got his shot in Detroit, where he led that team to a championship + ECFs a bunch of times. Treated good. Right before the team turned to trash and declined heavily, they traded him to his hometown of Denver where he continued contending with a good squad around him. Right before Denver was going to decline heavily (assuming they will after losing all these guys), they trade him to the Knicks where he could play with Melo and Amare.

Who has done Chauncey dirty besides the Knicks right now? Why is this guy so salty? Is he mad he hasn't gotten franchise player treatment? I hope he gets claimed by the Bobcats who tell him they want him to mentor Kemba off the bench.
indifferent.gif

This is just going to encourage Billups to take more awful hero shots to try and maintain his "big shot" reputation.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Essential1

Trade kind of kills prospects of Howard in LA as well.. No matter what Howard says he is still considering Lakers, and Lakers still want him..

But without a bigger salaried guy like Emeka it is tougher to make up the difference made by Hedo...

Lakers should have pushed for Ariza at least to use as trade for Hedo.

Not true because they would still get the 2 trade exceptions. Those two trade exceptions is what brings hedo's contract back to us...

Trade exceptions are the one thing I don't understand.. I know what they are... But how do they get generated, whats the criteria, and how much will we get in the two exceptions

I can't give you the numbers for sure because we have to find out how much the sign and trades are for the 2 incoming guys. I believe in the OG deal we would have gotten 2.9 mil for lamar and 8.5mil for Pau. I know that will change now but I don't know by how much.

Chauncey acted like a douche the minute he got dealt to NY. HE never welcomed being there to begin with.

Guy is living off a rep from 5-7 years ago.

Originally Posted by On1yBloke

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by On1yBloke

Think about that front court though. What is ATL losing?

a big man that can shoot
eyes.gif

ideally it'd be great to get dwight but they already have johnsons huge contract, josh smith's contract which is semi-big, jeff teague who will need to be re-signed so... more money, and picking up howard and hedos contract will be way too much for the hawks to handle. just dont see how this can happen realistically

Originally Posted by MrONegative

It was a nice plan...48 hours of stalling later and the Rockets really are getting raped now.

Nene's price went up, Hayes is gone, they've gotta give up more young talent for the same haul.

*bro hug*

Stephen Jackson.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This is what Stephen Jackson said at media day

If you’re not talking about an NBA title, don’t come and talk to Stephen Jackson.

The most colorful character the Miwaukee Bucks have had in some time held court with the media on Saturday and, as always, failed to disappoint. Here’s a collection of Jackson quotables provided without questions asked or referenced, because they are more hilarious that way:

“If guys come in here not focused on a championship, just making the playoffs, we need to trade them. We need to be talking about championship and nothin’ else. You can’t limit yourself to just playoffs. Who wants to do that? Playoffs is not really an achievement to me. Anybody can get to the playoffs.â€

I just thought about it, and Derrick Rose is def going to get like 9 assist a game this season.
Richard is Korver without the 3's and pathetic defense ( although he isnt great)
Rose could mess around and get the Nash treatment...
Well he has better numbers than last....
I see it coming

THE NEW YORK KNICKS ARE DUMB!!!

WHY WOULD YOU WAIVE THE BEST POINT GUARD YOU'VE HAD SINCE WALT FRAZIER!!!

BILLUPS STILL HAS 3-4 GOOD YEARS LEFT 16 ppg and 8-9 assists! NY will be a 4 seed or worst without Billups!!!

THESE FOOLS REALLY WAIVED BILLUPS...there goes your BIG 3...LOL LOL!

SOMEBODY IS SMOKING CRACK IN THE KNICKS FRONT OFFICE...DANTONI IS A CANCER!

C. come back home to Detroit where they play real basketball!

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by MrONegative

*bro hug*

Originally Posted by mgrand15

Can someone tell me what Billups has gone through to justify him acting like a baby? He got his shot in Detroit, where he led that team to a championship + ECFs a bunch of times. Treated good. Right before the team turned to trash and declined heavily, they traded him to his hometown of Denver where he continued contending with a good squad around him. Right before Denver was going to decline heavily (assuming they will after losing all these guys), they trade him to the Knicks where he could play with Melo and Amare.

Who has done Chauncey dirty besides the Knicks right now? Why is this guy so salty? Is he mad he hasn't gotten franchise player treatment? I hope he gets claimed by the Bobcats who tell him they want him to mentor Kemba off the bench.
indifferent.gif

Thank you. Perhaps my memory is bad, but since he was successful in Detroit, what exactly has happened to him that's so bad? I understand if you didn't want to leave Denver, because we didn't want to take you.
Just because he wasn't a negative presence in the locker room doesn't make him a saint and a class act. It was clear he did not want to be here. I'm sorry if the Knicks didn't think 35 year old Billups could lead our team for the next four seasons. Yes, we were looking to the future, because it's about talent and not about your reputation as a big shot player.

If the Knicks told him they were picking up his option with long-term plans to keep him, then yes, by all means be angry. But this was the best team decision. He wasn't booed by the fans, benched by the coach, criticized by the players, or hated by the media. If he signs with a contender like the Heat, he won't be my concern as a Knicks fan. That prize goes to Eddy Curry.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

If you think what Detroit plays is real basketball... then you can keep it. I'll gladly support fake basketball.

BILLUPS STILL HAS 3-4 GOOD YEARS LEFT 16 ppg and 8-9 assists! NY will be a 4 seed or worst without Billups!!!

Not sure if serious

lol.

really challenging shabooyah for NTer of the Year.

I'm still disappointed that he and his other DET guys only got 2 finals appearances out of all those ECFs.

Back
Top Bottom