☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm trying to keep up with this thread. I see the LAL-NOH-HOU trade.
Now, what's going on with Dwight and Nene again? 
johnhollinger John Hollinger
Would seem to me Nene is waiting on this Pau trade. Rockets could go 4-64 or thereabouts if they wanted to.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

agueosuciaejmyn.jpg

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

johnhollinger John Hollinger
Would seem to me Nene is waiting on this Pau trade. Rockets could go 4-64 or thereabouts if they wanted to.
Pau/Nene 
pimp.gif

That's a nice team. What's the projected starting lineup if that happens?

Lowry

Lee/Budinger?

Twill

Pau

Nene

And why would this deal go through, but the last one didn't? Your giving the Lakers another starter....

Stern said NO needs younger pieces and draft picks. Hornets get 2 young players from the Lakers, a pick from the Lakers, one young player from the Rockets. And the Lakers tack on Emeka. How does Stern reject this, now? As for Nene if he wanted to sign with the Nets he would have already, IMO. I think he ends up a Rocket.

No Emeka?  Then who are they sending us? 

Why the @#$% don't they just tell someone what the deal is?  Why all this secrecy crap?  They know everybody watchin anyways.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm rooting for Eddy Curry.

I won't go that far, the situation in NYC was toxic but dude basically ate himself out of the league without giving a single damn...

It's funny though if you think about it how toxic Isiaah's team was and now the big 3 from that team (Z-Bo, Curry, Crawford) all have a chance to be huge parts for contenders this year.

I think you guys need to know that the Nene deal with the Nets would be less or not happen if Dwight occurs. lots of news from previous reports getting mixed in to new news that is more relevent. Dan Fegan is the agent for Dwight and Nene.

I think if Nene goes to houston, Barring anything shocking, Dwight is a Net or Laker. I still do not think the Nets can get both Nene and Dwight. but many are saying now that this is what they are going for.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm rooting for Eddy Curry.

I won't go that far, the situation in NYC was toxic but dude basically ate himself out of the league without giving a single damn...

It's funny though if you think about it how toxic Isiaah's team was and now the big 3 from that team (Z-Bo, Curry, Crawford) all have a chance to be huge parts for contenders this year.
don't get me wrong, the man's issue are largely self-inflicted, but people still clowned on him after his daughter and her mother were murdered. that whole situation got swept right under the rug. That would mess with anyone and probably sent him into depression. 

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by stopcappin

I dont get why Chciago didn't go after VC?

Rip>>>>>>>>>>>VC
Yeah didnt realize Detroit agreed to buyout Rips contract
Chicago got lucky they got it done. hes the best man for that spot in Chicago and ive been saying it for 2 years now.

That and the robbery as well, plus the heart problems. Dude has had a rough road for sure but considering there's a good chance we run into them in the playoffs, $!@* em.

Eddy Curry the basketball player was a massive disappointment in NY. But I gain nothing by rooting against him so if he can turn it around after what's happened in his personal life.. Good for him.

I'll be annoyed if the Heat benefit while he sucked for us, but I don't really care to see him continually fail.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Spike Lee needs a new set of Jerseys, Landry gave up # 6 to Tyson

he got those from Landry/Knicks

he was wearing his set of game jerseys all season

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just to put the Nets' offer to Nene in perspective... It would be the largest contract given out to anyone not named Jason Kidd, Jayson Williams, Vince Carter, or Richard Jefferson.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom