☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by blackxme

The deal is still meh to me. Especially since Nene isn't coming to Houston now and the delay kept us from resigning chuck. 

Losing Chuck is definitely a blow, but I think Patterson can be Hayes light. Definitely need Nene though. From no front court to one of the better front courts in the league if Morey can pull it off.

Sounds like Ebanks and Caracter to NOH, we get back Emeka.  That takes us out of D12 range, right?  Or can we use Emeka in a deal still? 

I liked Ebanks, hate to see that kid go if he's included.  Him running the floor with Paul was what I was lookin forward too. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Aaron Gray has agreed to a one-year deal with Toronto Raptors, league source tells Y! Sports.

I had to post that to get my mind off the CP3 trade

KLJ a Raptors fan now, too?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Sounds like Ebanks and Caracter to NOH, we get back Emeka.  That takes us out of D12 range, right?  Or can we use Emeka in a deal still? 

I liked Ebanks, hate to see that kid go if he's included.  Him running the floor with Paul was what I was lookin forward too. 
ohwell.gif

Wait so they don't give up Odom AND get Okafor to replace Pau? 
pimp.gif

edit: nevermind
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Bynum + Emeka + Picks    for D12 + Hedo works

Unless we don't get Emeka.. Then it would be Odom + Bynum + Blake & Picks for D12 + Hedo..

But Stern wants LA to take more money so we will most certainly be trading Odom, and getting Emeka in return for it to work

Denver Nuggets signed Luc Richard Mbah a Moute to a four year-$19 million offer sheet.

Originally Posted by Essential1

ohwell.gif

Might as well take the Lopez deal. Adding Emeka is counter productive. Considering NJ is willing to take Hedo off their hands. Plus the lakers can't trade first rounders back to back years. Assuming they're giving NO a first rounder this year.

isnt okafor a center?

and smh if ebanks is gone. he never got a chance
frown.gif

would be funny if ebanks and ariza land on the same team. they kinda loook alike lol

Originally Posted by franchise3

ohwell.gif

Might as well take the Lopez deal. Adding Emeka is counter productive. Considering NJ is willing to take Hedo off their hands. Plus the lakers can't trade first rounders back to back years. Assuming they're giving NO a first rounder this year.
If Nets offered and Nene will accept that 4 year $70mil deal.. There is nothing Nets could offer...   And even now without Nene the Nets don't have the opportunity to offer only Brook Lopez  for D12 & Hedo.. They'd have to  put extra piece to the deal  

You can trade first rounders in back to back years now.  As long as you have one the year after.  So if you trade 2011, you can trade your 2012, just have to have your 2013. 

Larry #*%$ talked about this on twitter this morning. 

So LA could package, Bynum + 2012 #1, 2013 #1 and I don't know what else.  Artest, Walton, pack of gum, I don't know what's left.  Derek Fisher.  Gettin pretty thin. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hornets get: Odom, Caracter, Ebanks, Scola, Martin + 2 Rockets draft picks...... Rockets get Pau.... Lakers get Paul & Okafor

Hornets get: Odom, Caracter, Ebanks, Scola, Martin + 2 Rockets draft picks...... Rockets get Pau.... Lakers get Paul & Okafor
Absolutely horrible for Rockets, give up your two best players and two draft picks for a 31 year old Pau? 
eyes.gif

is this official or still in the works?

ONE Houston draft pick, just one.  The NYK pick.  Not 2.  It was a typo the first time, he re-corrected himself.  1 pick from Houston. 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

A part of me wants to see Stern reject it again and all the uproar it will ensue

He will reject it again until Howard signs with someone lulz
laugh.gif

Rockets still getting anally raped in that deal.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Absolutely horrible for Rockets, give up your two best players and two draft picks for a 31 year old Pau? 
eyes.gif

With the current team are the Rockets a playoff team? Barely. Maybe. Gasol on board and hopefully Nene (why else hasn't he agreed to terms with NJ yet) and that's a solid front line. 2's and 3's are a dime a dozen you can pick up along the way. Big men are scarce.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

eyes.gif
well morey been looking for that all star center to replace yao...
dont front like gasol aint an all star. he may have dissapeared last year when shannon brown boinked his girl but hes the reason we beat boston in game 7 of the 2010 finals..

What are the Nets thinking? Nene at that price does not impress DWill.

Back
Top Bottom