☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Nene and Brook together...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What are they thinking?

L O L at Cuban blocking LA and Paul, only to turn around and go after Dwight.  Love to hear him spin that logic. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nets are crazy to offer Nene that kind of money. Dude's production and the fact that he is injury prone will make the Nets regret that move. I'm just hoping the Nuggz let him go.

1. If I were a Bulls fan I would rather have Afflalo than Rip. Younger, can do the same things and more on the defensive end.

2. I am shocked at Battier to Miami. He seems like a San Antonio type dude honestly. But he will be good for that locker room.

3. I feel Odom's pain. I wonder how Pau is taking it. Two emotional dudes right there. Understanable though

Originally Posted by PMatic

@HowardBeckNYT Confirmed: Tyson Chandler will come to Knicks via sign/trade. Hearing that Andy Rautins will go to Mavs, who also get a trade exception.
@HowardBeckNYT Keep an eye on that trade exception for Dallas. Could be helpful in a deal for, say, Dwight Howard. Would let Mavs take back a bad contract
Edit:
@vgoodwill Rip closing in on a 2-yr deal with the Bulls...

what exactly is the deal for tyson though, can't be andy rautins for tyson chandler right?

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by PMatic

@HowardBeckNYT Confirmed: Tyson Chandler will come to Knicks via sign/trade. Hearing that Andy Rautins will go to Mavs, who also get a trade exception.
@HowardBeckNYT Keep an eye on that trade exception for Dallas. Could be helpful in a deal for, say, Dwight Howard. Would let Mavs take back a bad contract
Edit:
@vgoodwill Rip closing in on a 2-yr deal with the Bulls...

what exactly is the deal for tyson though, can't be andy rautins for tyson chandler right?

The Knicks amnestied Billups and traded Turiaf to the Wizards giving them the cap room to sign and trade Chandler for Rautins.

It's Rautins for Chandler and the Mavs get a monster trade exception... Looks like their play for Howard will be taking Turkoglu off Orlando's hands with that exception...

The cap space angle has been the Mavs play for years now on the trade market and it never works... Not counting on it working here.

If the Nets really offered Nene that kinda money and he hasn't already accepted, he's ******ed.

twitterProfilePhoto_normal.jpg

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Not immediately clear what Sacramento would want in return if deal can be struck but Kings known to covet Mavs free agent J.J. Barea

10 minutes ago

»

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Not immediately clear what Sacramento would want in return if deal can be struck but Kings known to covet Mavs free agent J.J. Barea

»

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

If Mavs can get Dalembert on one-year deal, they have replacement for Chandler this season and cap space for 2012 free agency as top bidder

14 minutes ago

»

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

If Mavs can get Dalembert on one-year deal, they have replacement for Chandler this season and cap space for 2012 free agency as top bidder

»

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Trade exception alone was never going to get Mavs back into Dwight Sweepstakes. Only chance is if Dwight chose Dallas in 2012 free agency

15 minutes ago

»

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Trade exception alone was never going to get Mavs back into Dwight Sweepstakes. Only chance is if Dwight chose Dallas in 2012 free agency

»

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Concept would be to get Dalembert to agree to one-year deal lucrative enough to convince Sammy to choose Dallas and use TPE to take him in

19 minutes ago

»

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Concept would be to get Dalembert to agree to one-year deal lucrative enough to convince Sammy to choose Dallas and use TPE to take him in

»

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Mavs' first swipe, I'm told, will be trying to do S-and-T w/Sacramento for Dalembert by using big trade exception from Tyson Chandler deal
27 minutes ago

Why would Dalembert take a one year deal when he's seeing Nene, Gasol and Chandler getting these fat deals (yes, I know they're all better than Dalembert)?

Waittttttttttttttttttttt the Nets gave Nene how much??... To let you know.. That kills their entire cap space... $17.5 million a year for Nene...

As it sits Nets have $16.5million cap space... Nene puts the Nets over the cap...

Which means Brook Lopez and picks for D12 has no ability to happen..

Thanks Mavs & Nets for getting rid of your chances

I wonder how much more we had to give up for this.  Or, maybe more importantly, I wonder how much we had to take back. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

I wonder how much more we had to give up for this.  Or, maybe more importantly, I wonder how much we had to take back. 

i say the trade exception is less, lose a draft pick and maybe caracter or ebanks

CP3 will be a Laker one way or another before the season starts. They can't have all that backlash reoccurring once more. Its inevitable..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

1. If I were a Bulls fan I would rather have Afflalo than Rip. Younger, can do the same things and more on the defensive end.

2. I am shocked at Battier to Miami. He seems like a San Antonio type dude honestly. But he will be good for that locker room.

3. I feel Odom's pain. I wonder how Pau is taking it. Two emotional dudes right there. Understanable though

We dont have enough money to get Aaron, he's restricted and Denver would match the small offer we can give him. Neither player can create a shot of their own. Hopefully this is all part of a bigger plan, but i doubt it with our FO
30t6p3b.gif

I'm kinda scared on what the Rockets might have given up further in this deal. Also, unless they get Nene, I'll be meh on the deal. Gasol and Nene front court is tough
pimp.gif

If as Stein says Dallas isn't a viable option, and Dwight's agent is only allowed to talk to 2 other teams, NJ and LA then?  I wonder if we're on the phone with ORLD already or if we wait til the NBA signs off or delays us or what. 

Originally Posted by franchise3

I'm kinda scared on what the Rockets might have given up further in this deal. Also, unless they get Nene, I'll be meh on the deal. Gasol and Nene front court is tough
pimp.gif

@WojYahooNBA: In restructured 3 way deal, Houston still sending Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, and 2012 picks to Hornets, sources say.
@WojYahooNBA: The structural changes in deal will come between Lakers and Hornets, source says.

The deal is still meh to me. Especially since Nene isn't coming to Houston now and the delay kept us from resigning chuck. 

Back
Top Bottom