☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by franchise3

A part of me wants to see Stern reject it again and all the uproar it will ensue

He will reject it again until Howard signs with someone lulz

unfortunately this will probably be the case.
like kobe said hes the commisioner he can do what the *+@% he wants.

i do think he should think about sticking it to the other owners who complained especially mark cuban tryna get dwight howard...

hey japanair didnt i tell you dalembert = chandler? mark cuban knows whats up 
laugh.gif

Sad to see Ebanks go, kid had potential. But getting back Okafor isn't necessarily a bad thing. Beefs up the frontline a little bit, and he could be another trade piece to get D12. I can almost bank on it though that this deal will not be approved until Dwight gets traded. Hope Nene accepts the Nets offer asap so the Magic really have no choice but to deal him to us
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's a bad trade for the Rockets, no doubt. But this team isn't going anywhere, *!@# it, make some changes.
This deal also gives us some cap room. If we sign Nene then this deal will look that much better.

nene and gasol would be a nice front court.

lakers need to ship steve blakes #!% out while they are at it...

I'm not taking anything away from Pau he is still good, I think Scola and K-Mart is good, but the pick is pushing it. Imagine if you guys do pretty bad this year and get a top 10 pick, in a draft like this I'm not sure I'd want to be throwing around picks.

Or maybe break the bank for lil bro Marc.
eek.gif
Damn I forgot he's a FA... 
nerd.gif

That would be pretty nasty. Can't lie.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

I'm not taking anything away from Pau he is still good, I think Scola and K-Mart is good, but the pick is pushing it. Imagine if you guys do pretty bad this year and get a top 10 pick, in a draft like this I'm not sure I'd want to be throwing around picks.
That pick is from NY I think, so it's most likely gonna be a late 1st rounder.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

It's the Knicks pick that's being sent which is top 5 protected that the Rockets own. The Knicks with Chandler should be a playoff team. Were already a playoff team last year, so basically it's a mid round pick.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Or maybe break the bank for lil bro Marc.
eek.gif
Damn I forgot he's a FA... 
nerd.gif

That would be pretty nasty. Can't lie.
That's a really good idea. Marc could extend Pau's career. He's a RFA though, so MEM would have to be risking all that chemistry and momentum they gained in the playoffs to let him walk and end up with a huge hole in the middle.

I guess Heisley still haven't made a believer out of y'all yet? 
laugh.gif
 He's not going to let one of his most important pieces go no matter the cost especially after the season we had. When he says, "MATCH ANY OFFER", he really means it.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I guess Heisley still haven't made a believer out of y'all yet? 
laugh.gif
 He's not going to let one of his most important pieces go no matter the cost especially after the season we had. When he says, "MATCH ANY OFFER", he really means it.

Let me dream for a couple hours, ok.
laugh.gif

I'm trying to keep up with this thread. I see the LAL-NOH-HOU trade.
Now, what's going on with Dwight and Nene again? 

And why would this deal go through, but the last one didn't? Your giving the Lakers another starter....

All the Knicks moves are officially official. Tyson Chandler is a Knick, Rautins to Dallas, Turiaf to Washington, and used the amnesty on Billups.

Next up is signing Shumpert, Harrellson, and probably Jerome Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom