☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Zyzz - he altered a Sprewell Nike Swingman himself into a Landry. Not all were from Knicks. (Hardwood Classics I think is the only game worn he got from them)

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm rooting for Eddy Curry.
Me too...
Man if we get Pau and Nene... watch out
pimp.gif

I wouln't mind pickin up RJ for di cheap

That would be a good look, Deron would be lookin to set him up all day
Where's Hump gonna end up?

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Zyzz - he altered a Sprewell Nike Swingman himself into a Landry. Not all were from Knicks. (Hardwood Classics I think is the only game worn he got from them)
yea i know about that jersey but the rest were game jerseys

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Werent the knicks the ones that altered it for him? I read that somewhere..

Man, JO on the Heat would be perfect
sick.gif

JO gets limited, but still consistent minutes, and he protects that rim DAMN well.

JO is one of my favorites man. One of my favorites from this generation. Him on the Pacers?
sick.gif
pimp.gif

He showed shines of being capable of being GREAT.

Originally Posted by CP1708

No Emeka?  Then who are they sending us? 

Why the @#$% don't they just tell someone what the deal is?  Why all this secrecy crap?  They know everybody watchin anyways.  
laugh.gif

probably so the other gms wont cry again

also i wasnt on last night but why were you all crying about the David West sign and trade?

he was a free agent and he wanted to sign with the Celtics, they dont need to send an all-star player for the trade. stop saying its rigged or anything SMH some of you guys dont know anything about trades or anything
30t6p3b.gif

Another big for Miami would be a good addition... JO's health is always a concern, but if he could just give them some sort of consistency that could be a plus for them.

Billups is talkin tough about gettin picked up off the waiver(amnesty?) wire... where does he want to end up? Sounds like he wants to stick it to the Knicks and I'm guessin he goes to Miami or Boston
nerd.gif

venom lyrix wrote:
Billups is furious

- For teams considering claim on Chauncey Billups, he tells Y!: "A leader can be as disruptive as he can be productive..This is about me now."
- Billups: "People take my kindness and professionalism for weakness. They think I’ll be OK with (getting claimed). I won’t be OK with this."
- Billups wants freedom to choose team. Warns those who'd claim him: You'll regret it. "I'm tired of being the glue guy." Story soon on Y!

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by Essential1

Hornets get: Odom, Caracter, Ebanks, Scola, Martin + 2 Rockets draft picks...... Rockets get Pau.... Lakers get Paul & Okafor
Absolutely horrible for Rockets, give up your two best players and two draft picks for a 31 year old Pau? 
eyes.gif
Rockets have been looking for a star for years. They were deep enough where they could afford giving up 2 good starters (they weren't more than that) and gamble on some of their other young guys still panning out.

They still have Kyle Lowry, Courtney Lee, Chase Budinger, Marcus Morris, Patrick Patterson, Terrence Williams, Jordan Hill. No stars there but they're all atleast decent pieces (Lowry being the one really good one already). They're also trying to sign Nene, so they might end up with a really good squad in the end.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

venom lyrix wrote:
Billups is furious

- For teams considering claim on Chauncey Billups, he tells Y!: "A leader can be as disruptive as he can be productive..This is about me now."
- Billups: "People take my kindness and professionalism for weakness. They think I’ll be OK with (getting claimed). I won’t be OK with this."
- Billups wants freedom to choose team. Warns those who'd claim him: You'll regret it. "I'm tired of being the glue guy." Story soon on Y!

Dude is wildin...

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Billups wants freedom to choose team. Warns those who'd claim him: You'll regret it. "I'm tired of being the glue guy." Story soon on Y!

12 minutes ago

»

»

butler_gym_normal_normal.jpg

Billups: "People take my kindness and professionalism for weakness. They think I’ll be OK with (getting claimed). I won’t be OK with this."

15 minutes ago

»

Billups: "People take my kindness and professionalism for weakness. They think I’ll be OK with (getting claimed). I won’t be OK with this."

»

For teams considering claim on Chauncey Billups, he tells Y!: "A leader can be as disruptive as he can be productive..This is about me now."

86254710_crop_650x440.jpg

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Billups wants freedom to choose team. Warns those who'd claim him: You'll regret it. "I'm tired of being the glue guy." Story soon on Y!

12 minutes ago

»

»

15 minutes ago

»

»

For teams considering claim on Chauncey Billups, he tells Y!: "A leader can be as disruptive as he can be productive..This is about me now."

86254710_crop_650x440.jpg

He won't clear waivers so relax , probably end up back in Denver or just retire.

Why are the Rockets doing this trade? That is abs. horrible for them...Must be something else

i dont blame him, he was mad to get traded to the NYK in the first place and spend half the season there then gets thrown to the curb.

First it's true what's being said. Billups is fortunate he got his 14.2M option picked up to begin with instead of getting bought out for 4M. Also, if he clears waivers he gets to get signed again and get paid his original contract and whatever his new contract is. Get claimed, he just gets paid the 14.2m

Back
Top Bottom