☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Essential1

It won't matter.. Magic can trade him wherever... And Haywood + Beaubois + Brewer + Fernandez without exception is $15million short....  You are forgetting you MUST take Hedo's contract...

So then what?
Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban are far more crafty than me, but this is ideal situation.

Trade exception would be at least 12 million, that's enough to cover Hidayet.

1. Hidayet, Dwight for TE, Beaubois, Brewer, Fernandez, Haywood. That works financially.
2. Amnesty Hedo after this year, or right away, whatever.
3. Deron and Dwight both take a minor paycut to get to play with Dirk.
4. Kidd and JET re-sign for cheap, as both have expressed desire to stay in Dallas for duration of career.
5. Have a core of Dirk, Deron, Dwight, Marion, Kidd, and JET. Lure whoever else you want to play for cheap to win in the West for next half decade.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Orlando gets no cap help, and they dont really get any prospects.
Take on a 4 year deal, when no one has more than 3 left including Hedu.
Plus ORL already amnesty waived Gilbert, they can't amnesty Hedo.

Otis Smith owes us Dwight anyways. He stole Gortat from us, and then stole Bass from us.

He won't deal Dwight to New Jersey because of the tampering.

He won't deal Dwight to LA because they beat him in the Finals.

Mavericks are angels, they haven't done anything to the Magic.

It's a done deal.

Neal with it.
pimp.gif

This dood cannot be serious. For the thousandth time, there is NO tampering.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban are far more crafty than me, but this is ideal situation.

Trade exception would be at least 12 million, that's enough to cover Hidayet.

1. Hidayet, Dwight for TE, Beaubois, Brewer, Fernandez, Haywood. That works financially.
2. Amnesty Hedo after this year, or right away, whatever.
3. Deron and Dwight both take a minor paycut to get to play with Dirk.
4. Kidd and JET re-sign for cheap, as both have expressed desire to stay in Dallas for duration of career.
5. Have a core of Dirk, Deron, Dwight, Marion, Kidd, and JET. Lure whoever else you want to play for cheap to win in the West for next half decade.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I was talking about Mavericks amnestying him.

Rck2sactown, you're the only drunk dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I was talking about Mavericks amnestying him.

Rck2sactown, you're the only drunk dude.
laugh.gif
You can't amnesty a player after trading for them in this new CBA. It's only for contracts that already existed on your team...

right? or at least that's what I read somewhere here.

JA
My issue with the trade is that Haywood isnt someone the Magic would look to take back.
Like I said the longest contract and most expensive contract they have is Hedu at 3 years.
Why take back 4 years of Heywood at similar money per year?
That gives them better picks through their sucking, but Haywood isnt a better option than Bynum.
And that contract is the worst in basketball right now. YUP worse than Hedu. Worse than paying Roy to be retired, and worse than paying Gil to leave.

Otis Smith owes us Dwight anyways. He stole Gortat from us, and then stole Bass from us.

He won't deal Dwight to New Jersey because of the tampering.

He won't deal Dwight to LA because they beat him in the Finals.

Mavericks are angels, they haven't done anything to the Magic.

It's a done deal.

Neal with it.
pimp.gif

*edit

Christ,
laugh.gif

I was joking about the offer, but there must be a palatable offer if they are one of the teams mentioned in trying to get this done.

CP3 or Dwight will be a Laker this year...hell possibly both of them.  League is turning into a damn circus for real.

I'm feeling some type of way. On the one hand, knowing the trade exception we gave to Dallas helped keep Deron-Dwight out of NJ and the East in general and LA makes me
smile.gif
... but then watching Deron, Dirk and Dwight (3D) wreck the league for the next half decade.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If someone's gon get a super team it better be us.
nerd.gif

If the deal is sweetened enough that Stern allows the Hornets to trade CP3 in which I would assume the Lakers will take on West or Okafor, he may in effect all but book Dwight's ticket to the Lakers as well. Know way that Otis will take Brook freaking Lopez and some late round picks over a package consisting of Bynum, Okafor, picks for D12 and Hedo. Him vetoing the trade could actually turn out to be a blessing in disguise. If not and he allows West to be traded for the corpse of Jermaine O'Neal then I'm officially done with the NBA.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

CP3 or Dwight will be a Laker this year...hell possibly both of them.  League is turning into a damn circus for real.

how is it turning into a circus?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

If the deal is sweetened enough that Stern allows the Hornets to trade CP3 in which I would assume the Lakers will take on West or Okafor, he may in effect all but book Dwight's ticket to the Lakers as well. Know way that Otis will take Brook freaking Lopez and some late round picks over a package consisting of Bynum, Okafor, picks for D12 and Hedo. Him vetoing the trade could actually turn out to be a blessing in disguise. If not and he allows West to be traded for the corpse of Jermaine O'Neal then I'm officially done with the NBA.

@#*#@ where you gonna go? Feb-Sept, you ain't got nothing else.

2con5w7.gif

Shut ya *%+@ up and take your medicine. David West is a free agent.

I keep hearing this thrown out there. Will someone please tell me why the Magic would prefer to take on Okafor's terrible contract and a very injury prone Bynum over a completely healthy Brook Lopez and real cap relief? Am I missing something? Do Bynum's 4 extra rebounds a game (yet a ton of less games played and minutes over the last three year) count for so much? Would do Magic really trade D12 for that package knowing they'd create a super team in LA? How does it make sense basketball and financially other than the fact that the Lakers (like the Knicks) can make whatever trade they want in the media's eyes?

Originally Posted by mgrand15

I keep hearing this thrown out there. Will someone please tell me why the Magic would prefer to take on Okafor's terrible contract and a very injury prone Bynum over a completely healthy Brook Lopez and real cap relief? Am I missing something? Do Bynum's 4 extra rebounds a game (yet a ton of less games played and minutes over the last three year) count for so much? Would do Magic really trade D12 for that package knowing they'd create a super team in LA? How does it make sense basketball and financially other than the fact that the Lakers (like the Knicks) can make whatever trade they want in the media's eyes?
i have a feeling they just want to ship D12 to the west so they dont have to face him
laugh.gif
plus their trying to get something out of him dont think what mavs have to offer is better than the lakers.

Back
Top Bottom