☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

AgSERs6CEAAM94j.jpg
Z-Bo looking fit, respect.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Cuban will have no problem acquiring Dwight while lambasting CP3 to LA yesterday
laugh.gif

exactly....
what the earth does the mavs have to trade besides dirk?  jj barea?

Well, if we get a trade exception from Chandler, and then trade Beaubois+Haywood+Brewer+Fernandez, then it might make some sense.
nerd.gif
Not that the deal is as enticing as Andrew Bynum, but if Dwight says where he wants to go, then?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

If I'm Orlando I'd take Lopez and two first rounders than a injured prone Bynum.
Bynum > Lopez..

And again if Bynum gets injured this year the Magic can dump his $16 million contract with the team option.. If he stays and gets hurt in the 2012-2013 season they can just let him go after that season...

And if Lakers have Okafor to add, it makes the Magic a deep team in the 3,4 & 5..

So in the end if Magic dump Bynum.. They saved $20 million in cap space.

Where as with Lopez they save $15million in cap space this year.. And if they want to resign him, they negate pretty much 60% of the savings they would have gotten from D12.

There is no possible way Dwight goes to Dallas unless it's for Dirk.

If that trade happens, Dwight for whatever vets Dallas offers, just trade Paul there too and contract Orlando and New Orleans.

Damn it must suck to be a blazers fan right now. First Roy retires and now I'm hearing Oden is out likely out for the season again
30t6p3b.gif
....you guys are cursed
Edit: Apparently LaMarcus Aldridge will miss some time due to a heart condition...the heck is gonna on in Portland 
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by tim teufel

If I'm Orlando I'd take Lopez and two first rounders than a injured prone Bynum.

But if its Dwight and D Will long term those picks are worthless. 
Bynum its either he is an anchor, if healthy, or you get under the cap and tax for 2013.
And get better picks.
If you take Lopez, you could still out east end up in the playoffs. So why wouldnt I take the more talented player?

I swear if they contracted the Magic, I would buy Amway center and live in it loft style, removing all magic paint but keeping parquet floors.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Damn it must suck to be a blazers fan right now. First Roy retires and now I'm hearing Oden is out likely out for the season again
30t6p3b.gif
....you guys are cursed

yet tell that to the fans at the rose garden and their moronic announcers 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Well, if we get a trade exception from Chandler, and then trade Beaubois+Haywood+Brewer+Fernandez, then it might make some sense.
nerd.gif
Not that the deal is as enticing as Andrew Bynum, but if Dwight says where he wants to go, then?
nerd.gif

It won't matter.. Magic can trade him wherever... And Haywood + Beaubois + Brewer + Fernandez without exception is $15million short....  You are forgetting you MUST take Hedo's contract...

So then what?

Originally Posted by Essential1

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It won't matter.. Magic can trade him wherever... And Haywood + Beaubois + Brewer + Fernandez without exception is $15million short....  You are forgetting you MUST take Hedo's contract...

So then what?
Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban are far more crafty than me, but this is ideal situation.

Trade exception would be at least 12 million, that's enough to cover Hidayet.

1. Hidayet, Dwight for TE, Beaubois, Brewer, Fernandez, Haywood. That works financially.
2. Amnesty Hedo after this year, or right away, whatever.
3. Deron and Dwight both take a minor paycut to get to play with Dirk.
4. Kidd and JET re-sign for cheap, as both have expressed desire to stay in Dallas for duration of career.
5. Have a core of Dirk, Deron, Dwight, Marion, Kidd, and JET. Lure whoever else you want to play for cheap to win in the West for next half decade.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So then what?
Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban are far more crafty than me, but this is ideal situation.

Trade exception would be at least 12 million, that's enough to cover Hidayet.

1. Hidayet, Dwight for TE, Beaubois, Brewer, Fernandez, Haywood. That works financially.
2. Amnesty Hedo after this year, or right away, whatever.
3. Deron and Dwight both take a minor paycut to get to play with Dirk.
4. Kidd and JET re-sign for cheap, as both have expressed desire to stay in Dallas for duration of career.
5. Have a core of Dirk, Deron, Dwight, Marion, Kidd, and JET. Lure whoever else you want to play for cheap to win in the West for next half decade.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Orlando gets no cap help, and they dont really get any prospects.
Take on a 4 year deal, when no one has more than 3 left including Hedu.

Patrick Patterson and Courtney Lee among those who could be included. Morey must have a lot of faith in TWill. Losing Patrick Patterson will suck. Dump Jordan Hill on them instead Morey.

Patrick Patterson and Courtney Lee among those who could be included. Morey must have a lot of faith in TWill. Losing Patrick Patterson will suck. Dump Jordan Hill on them instead Morey.

Wait... Then what the F is happening because if Hornets get 6 players plus picks...  CP3, Emeka & Ariza have to be included

Who the @#$% did JA just offer ORLD for Howard? Bench players 7 thru 12? Rygdsdgjijjcdwwfhkoojgfd.
roll.gif

Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, Lamar Odom, Jermaine O'Neal, Jamal Crawford... Those are the kind of players you add if Chris Paul STAYS.

And if you want veterans to try and "win" now (which you shouldn't), how about the guy that has been the second best player on your team for seven years and signed for less money than anyone expected?

What kind of bizarro world !+%* is this? Jesus.

Wait... Then what the F is happening because if Hornets get 6 players plus picks...  CP3, Emeka & Ariza have to be included

From what I read Houston will add a young player or two supposedly. It's gonna be a big deal if this goes down that could involve other teams so the Hornets can get young players and draft picks to appease Stern. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Dell Demps should be a real GM without Stern on his back... He is showing how great of a GM he is...

The team he may put together while losing his franchise player is still a 6-8 seed in the West

Originally Posted by CP1708

Who the @#$% did JA just offer ORLD for Howard? Bench players 7 thru 12? Rygdsdgjijjcdwwfhkoojgfd.
roll.gif
Exactly.
pimp.gif

Don't be jelly we're getting Dwight and you're not getting anyone.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, Lamar Odom, Jermaine O'Neal, Jamal Crawford... Those are the kind of players you add if Chris Paul STAYS.

I believe the idea is that NO will have the ability to flip those players for assets. They'd also be bargaining on subsequent deals from an advantageous position because of the leverage you can get over playoff teams during the season. 

Otis Smith owes us Dwight anyways. He stole Gortat from us, and then stole Bass from us.

He won't deal Dwight to New Jersey because of the tampering.

He won't deal Dwight to LA because they beat him in the Finals.

Mavericks are angels, they haven't done anything to the Magic.

It's a done deal.

Neal with it.
pimp.gif

If that happens, my mission will be to bait you into getting banned. I will fall on this grenade for the good of the forum.

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
Exactly.
pimp.gif

Don't be jelly we're getting Dwight and you're not getting anyone.
pimp.gif

JA is $++!!%$ getting drunk off his %%$ in SC. I love it!!! I'm pretty drunk too...... Sacto better be getting an AK47 or young Gasolz..... <3 u al nt

Back
Top Bottom