ZYZZ Dead at 22

u+mirin+zyzz.jpg

RIP The Son of Zeus, The Father of Aesthetics..Every rep I do in the gym will be for you
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Punishya

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Not gonna come in here and laugh at someones death, but I definitely don't know why this is some sort of news.

Lots of people die every day, and a lot of them probably contributed to this world a lot more than what this guy has...

Anyways... RIP, whoever you are.
He was much  more than just a "human being", he WAS inspiration, he WAS motivation. He is the reason I lost over 95 pounds in the last year and a half, I looked up to him like I did my father, simpletons like yourself will never understand what he actually meant to human society. 
RIP Zyzz, you will forever be in my heart and in the hearts of those you inspired. Rest your soul and you will forever live in mine. 

Why do we have to justify someones significance in the world in order for it to be news? 

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by Punishya

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Not gonna come in here and laugh at someones death, but I definitely don't know why this is some sort of news.

Lots of people die every day, and a lot of them probably contributed to this world a lot more than what this guy has...

Anyways... RIP, whoever you are.
He was much  more than just a "human being", he WAS inspiration, he WAS motivation. He is the reason I lost over 95 pounds in the last year and a half, I looked up to him like I did my father, simpletons like yourself will never understand what he actually meant to human society. 
RIP Zyzz, you will forever be in my heart and in the hearts of those you inspired. Rest your soul and you will forever live in mine. 

Why do we have to justify someones significance in the world in order for it to be news? 
Youre right, but the society we live into today does not care if John Smith dies.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

u+mirin+zyzz.jpg

RIP The Son of Zeus, The Father of Aesthetics..Every rep I do in the gym will be for you
tired.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I just left the gym an hour ago

but I'm going back right now

The title is now up for grabs, and I must take it.

RIP ZYZZ

I still don't believe that he's dead. No one has posted a credible link yet and dude was known for hardcore trolling.

narcissitic punk... take notes ppl from the stay n shape thread... roids explode your heart

*ahem ice ahem*

you dont need to post 900 articles stating the safety of said supplements im jus tryna look out for yall...

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Sneaky

so he deserves to die? 
people on the internet say some crazy *#@@

Where did i say that?

People on the internet say some crazy !*$$.
whatever bro, you said "dude took roids anyway" with a bunch of laughing emoticons. 
whatever message you were trying to get across it was disrespectful. 

How is it disrespectful? 
Cardiac arrest is one of the side effects of AAS use.  Furthermore, you can't argue that AAS use  is necessary to sustain everyday living for the majority of  AAS users. 

If a NASCAR driver crashes into a  barrier at 180mph, isn't that part of the game? 

Dude is trollin. He wants everyone on misc to think he dead then BAM. He's a attention %%*@# haha

Son of Zeus, Brother of Hercules, Father of aesthetics, the time has come for you to take up your throne at Mt. Olympus.

Didn't know this many NTers were also Miscers.

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

dudes story was motivation to me also. had me lifting heavy. RIP

What story would that be?
Work hard, take juice, look good naked, fluant?

I'm not convinced he's gone

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Where did i say that?

People on the internet say some crazy !*$$.
whatever bro, you said "dude took roids anyway" with a bunch of laughing emoticons. 
whatever message you were trying to get across it was disrespectful. 

How is it disrespectful? 
Cardiac arrest is one of the side effects of AAS use.  Furthermore, you can't argue that AAS use  is necessary to sustain everyday living for the majority of  AAS users. 

If a NASCAR driver crashes into a  barrier at 180mph, isn't that part of the game? 
sure but i wouldn't respond with "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 dude drove too fast anyway" which is what i thought this guy was basically doing. apparently i misunderstood or something

If a guy really just makes up his death for attention that's mad lame. But if it's true, RIP.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

can anyone confirm that the REAL zyzz did in fact die??
The real Zyzz did die. The Australian government confirmed his death for his family and newspapers. 
People hate on dude but he did add a lot of entertainment to MISC and he inspire a lot of people to workout and better themselves. 
5x5pjt.gif

Link to so-called Australian Government confirmation?

Where's Mitchellicious? He could say whether or not the govt has confirmed it... Maybe
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom