ZYZZ Dead at 22

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Russian-born Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian, known as Zyzz, died after being found unconscious in a sauna, a post on his fanpage said yesterday

awesome source.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude took roids anyways.

so he deserves to die? 
people on the internet say some crazy *#@@

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

can anyone confirm that the REAL zyzz did in fact die??
The real Zyzz did die. The Australian government confirmed his death for his family and newspapers. 
People hate on dude but he did add a lot of entertainment to MISC and he inspire a lot of people to workout and better themselves. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

can anyone confirm that the REAL zyzz did in fact die??
The real Zyzz did die. The Australian government confirmed his death for his family and newspapers. 
People hate on dude but he did add a lot of entertainment to MISC and he inspire a lot of people to workout and better themselves. 
5x5pjt.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude took roids anyways.
so he deserves to die? 

Where did i say that?

People on the internet say some crazy !*$$.
whatever bro, you said "dude took roids anyway" with a bunch of laughing emoticons. 
whatever message you were trying to get across it was disrespectful. 

so he deserves to die? 

Where did i say that?

whatever bro, you said "dude took roids anyway" with a bunch of laughing emoticons. 
The laughing emoticons were to the post above regarding the source which is why i quoted the post above.

Not your "bro" either.
wink.gif

"is 25-year-old brother Said, who is also a bodybuilder and known as Chestbrah, said he was devastated by the death."

Where did i say that?

The laughing emoticons were to the post above regarding the source which is why i quoted the post above.

Not your "bro" either.
wink.gif
i don't really know what you're saying but i'm guessing i totally misunderstood your post? sorry. my bad.
bro.

lens17970565_1305922305zyzz_aesthetics.jpg

absolute g, i need to look like that.......and i say this as im skipping the gym. 
tired.gif

Not your "bro" either.
wink.gif
i don't really know what you're saying but i'm guessing i totally misunderstood your post? sorry. my bad.
bro.

absolute g, i need to look like that.......and i say this as im skipping the gym. 
tired.gif
Read what i quoted.

indifferent.gif

Not gonna come in here and laugh at someones death, but I definitely don't know why this is some sort of news.

Lots of people die every day, and a lot of them probably contributed to this world a lot more than what this guy has...

Anyways... RIP, whoever you are.

Not your "bro" either.
wink.gif
bro.

tired.gif
Read what i quoted.

indifferent.gif
lol dude i did, i don't really know what you're saying. explain? 
but obviously i misunderstood you and attacked you for no reason, so i apologized. there was no sarcasm in there either btw, sorry.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Not gonna come in here and laugh at someones death, but I definitely don't know why this is some sort of news.

Lots of people die every day, and a lot of them probably contributed to this world a lot more than what this guy has...

Anyways... RIP, whoever you are.
He was much  more than just a "human being", he WAS inspiration, he WAS motivation. He is the reason I lost over 95 pounds in the last year and a half, I looked up to him like I did my father, simpletons like yourself will never understand what he actually meant to human society. 
RIP Zyzz, you will forever be in my heart and in the hearts of those you inspired. Rest your soul and you will forever live in mine. 

Back
Top Bottom