Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Wouldn't it just be the "no shows" from ATC service?

Bots cart - no show - cart expires - back to stock page

Anyone can confirm that NTNY get these? Went there after work around 6pm, they have like 5 people start camp out. Thanks.

Just got back from NTNY about an hour ago after some woman from the "lost prevention" came out to say that they arent releasing them tomorrow there anymore and to stay tuned to twitter to see how that release will be handled. She said if we dont disperce within 10 minutes, she was going to call the cops. So almost everybody left.

The worst part about it is that there was a civilized straight line for 2 hours while we were waiting for wristbands which were going to be given out. But i dont know what happened, I guess nike changed their mindafter that gun incident at mercer when someone pulled out a
gun.

I was at NTNY since 6:00pm. Waste of time. No wonder I no longer do this(PSNY 1s being one of my last campouts) been doing this line waiting/camping for 8 years now, since the Sole Collector event in NY and its not as easy as it was. The glory days are over.

i would probably go TTS

Federer's said he had wide feet in an article and these were molded to fit him

Just got back from NTNY about an hour ago after some woman from the "lost prevention" came out to say that they arent releasing them tomorrow there anymore and to stay tuned to twitter to see how that release will be handled. She said if we dont disperce within 10 minutes, she was going to call the cops. So almost everybody left.

The worst part about it is that there was a civilized straight line for 2 hours while we were waiting for wristbands which were going to be given out. But i dont know what happened, I guess nike changed their mindafter that gun incident at mercer when someone pulled out a
gun.

I was at NTNY since 6:00pm. Waste of time. No wonder I no longer do this(PSNY 1s being one of my last campouts) been doing this line waiting/camping for 8 years now, since the Sole Collector event in NY and its not as easy as it was. The glory days are over.
someone pulled a gun at Mercer?

Back
Top Bottom