Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Oh ok. Ya didn't follow that release. Like the black ones better. So, Ya maybe without the wc3 there was no hype over there. Still early to call it GR or something but seems like a larger quantities of these than whites then.
Yea took a long time to sellout on nike eu.Instant add to carts.

Could nike have fooled everyone and made them a GR or not limited?

They never said they were limited the internet just assumed it lol.

Yea took a long time to sellout on nike eu.Instant add to carts.

Could nike have fooled everyone and made them a GR or not limited?

They never said they were limited the internet just assumed it lol.

Ya based on the number of wc3 I guess. I wouldn't call it GR because they won't be at your footlocker. But ya less limited since smaller shops in EU got them unlike WC3.

n

Haha...with that avatar we know what you bout to do. Hopefully no higher than 300.
haha , nah bro i m not interested in reselling these , i just want a pair for myself , i always loved tennis shoes becaue they arent bulky and had a finesse in them , the white cement didnt appeal to me cause i hate white but these are gorgeous , hopefully it is 300

Ya based on the number of wc3 I guess. I wouldn't call it GR because they won't be at your footlocker. But ya less limited since smaller shops in EU got them unlike WC3.
Yea exactly.

Will be very interesting to see how they sell on nike.com in a little bit.

anybody couldve ate on these on nike EU

Last edited:
haha , nah bro i m not interested in reselling these , i just want a pair for myself , i always loved tennis shoes becaue they arent bulky and had a finesse in them , the white cement didnt appeal to me cause i hate white but these are gorgeous , hopefully it is 300

Ya, I want to believe you but your resale threads don't inspire confidence...sizes all over the place. Either way hopefully you get a pair.

Last edited:
Last size available on EU is 48,5 now. So even if these were quite okay to get, it is nowhere near a GR :D 

It will be interesting to see what the resell-value will be

Yea exactly.

Will be very interesting to see how they sell on nike.com in a little bit.

anybody couldve ate on these on nike EU

Very true. That line at mercer tho will be where the entertainment will be. People running over each other and who knows maybe even shooting each other's feet to get to more than enough pairs.

Last edited:

Last size available on EU is 48,5 now. So even if these were quite okay to get, it is nowhere near a GR :D 

It will be interesting to see what the resell-value will be
Yup I agree.I think this is a shoe more people want to resell than keep so if its a ton of them instant market flood.
Very true. That line at mercer tho will be where the entertainment will be. People running over each other and who knows maybe even shooting each other's feet to get to more than enough pairs.
Yup I could never camp for a shoe especially in the winter.Ish is wild and that line was crazy.

Last edited:
Easiest "hype" cop of the year for me instore.

If only there were more like this! Monday morning, no queues, no deadbeats, in and out, happy days.

Good luck to the rest of you!

I was told 1500 pairs on NDCuk/EU

Last edited:
Be optimistic guys, looks like there have been a lot of these produced, EU release was smooth. Good luck to everyone who whants to wear 'em, hope resellers get stuck with them.

Back
Top Bottom