Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Came through on Nike EU.. couple of minutes in the checkout line but then had it in my cart. Dunno if I was lucky or it was easier then expected haha

Same here for Nike EU, waited a while in the line and got through. On both my phone and laptop too.

Same here. I could've ordered but I passed bcuz it would cost over $300 for these by the time I get them shipped here and I'm not willing to spend that on these.

all relevant sizes are gone now on EU. Seems like everyone who wanted the shoes and came when the timer ended got their shoes, so that´s a good thing I guess. 

that being said- I don´t think these shoes had too much hype in the EU to begin with. 

2 pairs on EU 
smokin.gif

Waiting in line for another size, but it's supposedly sold out. Chances of getting it? Sorry guys, bit new to this.

Waiting in line for another size, but it's supposedly sold out. Chances of getting it? Sorry guys, bit new to this.
Almost everything is shown as sold out now. But who knows how they handle the shoe still in the wait list. Best of luck.

Resellers are screwed. Even bigger GR release than the Bleached Denims. Good job Nike :wink:

You can still check out sizes on EU.

How soon after your order can you cancel? 24 hours? Added the wrong size the second time.

Resellers are screwed. Even bigger GR release than the Bleached Denims. Good job Nike :wink:

You can still check out sizes on EU.

If you got giant and dwarf feet. Were these hyped across the pond just as much. Any lineups at the shops like mercer? Don't people just walk in and walk out of stores in Europe even mid day of launch of even AJ11s?

I hope they are GR too so others cook and I can pick another size. Wonder what people in the mercer line are thinking.

Last edited:

Damn too late. Hopefully the mail forwarding people can return it. If not size 8 will go to a NTer at retail regardless of resale price. That's how I play.

Did the WC3 sell this slow in EU as well?

Last edited:
White cement didn't release in Europe

Oh ok. Ya didn't follow that release. Like the black ones better. So, Ya maybe without the wc3 there was no hype over there. Still early to call it GR or something but seems like larger quantities of these than whites then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom