Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

I know, we on the same page. I'm sure it could happen but won't last that long, especially dealing with cc. It be lawsuits galore on nike
Don't get the front end vulnerabilities, confused with back end data.  Not saying their client data is secure, because I don't know much about their architecture, but one thing doesn't necessarily equal the other

how complicated of coding and hacking are we talking about? Like only a select few gifted hackers in the nation can do this stuff, or its learnable for the average person within a few days?

Nike needs to just either pick people randomly now, or find a way to just kick every first pair added to cart out and have some kind of relaunch so being the fastest doesn't necessary count as an advantage. Bots are killing me.

I always thought they should pick random people in line to cart or have raffle all pairs online with some randomized code you have to enter if you win. Then, everyone has a chance. Would suck on some releases, but at least you can't be too mad at random luck.

how complicated of coding and hacking are we talking about? Like only a select few gifted hackers in the nation can do this stuff, or its learnable for the average person within a few days?
Is not too complicated for an intermediate programmer but for someone like me and you with limited or no programming background it will be virtually impossible. 

smokin.gif

Has anyone else noticed the countdown timer for the link is off by 1 hour? Nikelab and Nike Tennis said 9 am est but based on what looking at, it's counting down to 8 est..

Pardon my ignorance on that..

Has anyone else noticed the countdown timer for the link is off by 1 hour? Nikelab and Nike Tennis said 9 am est but based on what looking at, it's counting down to 8 est..

Pardon my ignorance on that..
it's 9 for me.....

Good luck everyone.. May those of you who want the shoe be able to beat out the bots.  For those of you trying to cop to resell, may you strike out hard!

Back
Top Bottom