Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

lol didnt realize it made sense together but meant not a single f- was given but im gonna cop mine and play tennis in them

Just got the call from papi at flight23, won a pair
smokin.gif
Nice man. I hope to land mine online.

So you're telling me most of the people looking to cop on Monday is SOL without a bot?

Most of us in here outside of NYers are effed at this point lol. There's no way around that lmao.

Most of us in here outside of NYers are effed at this point lol. There's no way around that lmao.

Ditto :lol: I've come to that realization as soon as pics surface then shortly after nike tweeted NikeLab across the world and NDC that was the dagger :rofl:

true of almost all hyped releases
I just have trouble copping stuff off of NDC.  It has the most ****ity checkout system every and seems like a lot of people are bypassing the countdown timer and entering items into their carts and just waiting till they can actually pay.

Oh well.

It's one of the few sites though where most of the time once you get an item in your cart, it is yours as long as you check out in a reasonable amount of time.

Yep you guys lost awready. Cash flow everything around me, Bot makes me money, doller doller bill yo!

Educate me here. You guys are claiming all pairs are already accounted for by BOTs??

How is this even possible??..

Back
Top Bottom