Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

That could be a pic for any shoe, they didn't make these in GS. The whites only went up to a 14 too, if I recall correctly.

It was this shoe.
If its this shoe why box in on just the sizes take a pic of the whole screen. I have no doubt that you can hack it and ATC already, but if 9's are out already there's no point in trying because it will be a frag x roshe release all over

If its this shoe why box in on just the sizes take a pic of the whole screen. I have no doubt that you can hack it and ATC already, but if 9's are out already there's no point in trying because it will be a frag x roshe release all over
bro the size 9 and 12.5 been gone as soon as the link went live

Because the size listing was all I was interested in, and I assumed people here would be interested in that since I haven't seen Nike say anything about it. A person who wears a size 15 might be interested to know that they will have those available, right?

I can't add to cart because that is controlled server-side and is past my skills. Literally the only thing I did was look at the sizes available, take a screenshot, and post it here. I'll be waiting on Monday just like everyone else.

The sizes aren't live. None of them are. Even on Monday if you don't know what you're doing, people won't be able to add early.

Got both of my Computers set up and ready too cop 2 pairs. Thank you alot for MR. Ro Bot O!......

Yeah 9 shows now.. earlier it was not showing. Like I said, I don't know if it means anything or not at this stage.

Does anyone know around how many pairs are being raffles and being sold? And will the resell value go beyond $1k?

Does anyone know around how many pairs are being raffles and being sold? And will the resell value go beyond $1k?
about 500 pairs worldwide and resell will get up to 1500 starting price after release.

Last edited:

about 500 pairs worldwide and resell will get up to 1500 starting price after release.
How come the white version is only like $6xx on Ebay now? Did the white one went to $1500 right after release then the price dropped down to $6xx?

How come the white version is only like $6xx on Ebay now? Did the white one went to $1500 right after release then the price dropped down to $6xx?
bc people are extra thirsty the first week. if u wait an extra week or 2 the price drops

Back
Top Bottom