Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Yeah I didn't buy any ATC slots for these so I minus whale not wake up tomorrow for em 
laugh.gif

Educate me here. You guys are claiming all pairs are already accounted for by BOTs??

How is this even possible??..

Nahh most people in here know how to remove timer but they won't know how to add early tomorrow. however the atcs will eat

I tell you what.. If I ever figure out how to add to cart early, Ill hook you up twice, then teach you how to fish yourself.
I need a fishing rod first. Still trying to figure out how to save to locker. Computer lingo get's me confused 
nerd.gif

that's not the advantage that we think it is lol. there are quite a few people skipping the entire waiting in line process as a whole and going straight to cart.

that's not the advantage that we think it is lol. there are quite a few people skipping the entire waiting in line process as a whole and going straight to cart.
I think I see what you saying. It's like end but probably in a different format. Lol this is going to be a mess in the morning. 

Last edited:
Nike needs to just either pick people randomly now, or find a way to just kick every first pair added to cart out and have some kind of relaunch so being the fastest doesn't necessary count as an advantage. Bots are killing me.

Yep, 3 second advantage just press one button is all you need

I see... If I have it in my locker and then add to cart as the clock simultaneously hit zero, I would by pass the line? 

Nope it's a lot more complicated than that. It has to do with code. Pretty much how ATC companies are able to do what they do.

Nope it's a lot more complicated than that. It has to do with code. Pretty much how ATC companies are able to do what they do.

Lol I didn't mean it like that. I know Nike is not going to make it that easy. Oh well doesn't hurt to try.
Oh well...  Nike just gotta hire a consulting firm to correct all their network vulnerabilities.   It will be just a matter of time before a hacker pulls a Target/Home depot/JP Morgan security breach. 

Oh well...  Nike just gotta hire a consulting firm to correct all their network vulnerabilities.   It will be just a matter of time before a hacker pulls a Target/Home depot/JP Morgan security breach. 
laugh.gif
 You gonna see people with snap shots having employee discount and everything. I don't think that would be a smart move though because if that happens it will force Nike to put the big boys on ya and when they coming to get you, they coming to get you. They got a 94% capture rate, no hacker or coder is winning that battle.

laugh.gif
 You gonna see people with snap shots having employee discount and everything. I don't think that would be a smart move though because if that happens it will force Nike to put the big boys on ya and when they coming to get you, they coming to get you. They got a 94% capture rate, no hacker or coder is winning that battle.
I'm not talking about the average hacker trying to get a pair of shoes.   I'm talking about hackers that are out there to do damage and if they get a hold of Nike's vulnerable network they will feast upon it.    

I'm not talking about the average hacker trying to get a pair of shoes.   I'm talking about hackers that are out there to do damage and if they get a hold of Nike's vulnerable network they will feast upon it.    
I know, we on the same page. I'm sure it could happen but won't last that long, especially dealing with cc. It be lawsuits galore on nike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom