Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

gotta keep refreshing if u wanna b a good reseller bro
not trying to resell...just really really badly want these pairs, especially being a huge tennis player myself...I just can't fork over 500+ for these. What would you say is the best way to monitor the page? Just use the page monitor app? Or literally keep refreshing every 5 minutes?

Release date is November 9th boys and girls.  Sneakernews has an article, and they make it sound like its NYC only..?

Release date is November 9th boys and girls.  Sneakernews has an article, and they make it sound like its NYC only..?
idk, never got the impression that they thought in store only...still don't see why nike would put up the link today if the release isn't going to be today

idk, never got the impression that they thought in store only...still don't see why nike would put up the link today if the release isn't going to be today
so the ATC services and computer nerds can get all the shoes right?

Last edited:
Wish I could find a size 13 in the whites for a "decent" re-sale price. The ones on ebay I've seen in a 13 are for over a G.

Those are the prices I'm seeing, don't know what homie is smoking talking about that 350 :lol:

Sadly, I'd be in the ballpark of $500ish... but I can't do $800 on a collab non-retro shoe.

I'm Definitely gonna go for a pair...

I'm Definitely not gonna wear them

I'm Definitely here to snatch a pair and Resell

I'm Definitely being honest so you gotta respect that...

DEFINITELY 

when the FC price is 800 means seller gets 640 in pocket.  i feel like the outside market is prob a lil lower in the 550 +- range?

The problem is, at least for a 13, the outside seller market is dry (from what I can find). How many of these were made anyways?

when the FC price is 800 means seller gets 640 in pocket.  i feel like the outside market is prob a lil lower in the 550 +- range?
not for these. When the market is dry and fc has scattered sizes seller can command fc prices or even worse. I got 700 cash for a masterpiece because I was the only person in the US who had a 13

not for these. When the market is dry and fc has scattered sizes seller can command fc prices or even worse. I got 700 cash for a masterpiece because I was the only person in the US who had a 13
so ur saying wait until they're all sold to sell em

Just actually try getting the shoes before you plan on how you're selling them and your resell plan of action lmao. Half the thread finna strike out anyways lol.

Back
Top Bottom